Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

F/S 02 Ruf R Turbo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 07:44 PM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
F/S 02 Ruf R Turbo

Up for sale is my brother in-law's 2002 Ruf R Turbo in Lapis blue with gray interior. The car was sent to Ruf Auto Center for a full Ruf R Turbo 550 Conversion, everything on this car is original Ruf part's done over in Texas with all the documentation. The car has 25,600 miles and has a full clear bra on the nose, mirrors, a pillars, behind the wheels, rockers etc, etc... Included in the sale are all the factory parts, bumper, wing, steering wheel, stock suspension, exhaust, etc, etc...

Options Include:
Ruf 550 Conversion with clutch
Ruf Exhaust
Ruf bumper and wing
Ruf mirrors
Ruf hood emblem and R-Turbo deck-lid badge
Ruf/Bilstein coilover suspension and sway bar's
Ruf 19" wheels with Michelin PS2 rubber
Cargraphic 19" wheels with PS2 rubber
Ruf 340mm steering wheel
Ruf R Turbo door sill's
Ruf shifter **** and short shift kit
Ruf floor mat's
Tequipment 4 point rollbar
Hardwired V1 and blinder laser jammers
Pioneer Navigation system

I'm sure that I'm missing something but no expense has been spared, never tracked and the car is currently on an H&R Clubsport suspension with adjustable links and H&R sway bars with an additional cost of 5K plus done at Protosport in Pompton Plains, NJ. Ruf suspension is in the box and sold with the vehicle as well as two sets of wheels, Ruf's and Cargraphics. **************Asking price is $71,000***********

Coming back from Ruf in Texas:

Here it is with the Cargraphic wheels with Lapis blue lips. Ruf decals are no longer on the car.

This is with a set of I-Forged wheels also available seperately:

Interior pics will be available tomorrow as well as a recent picture of the car with smoked tail light's.

Last edited by TonyNJ; 02-28-2009 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Mileage was wrong
Old 02-27-2009, 08:20 PM
forhamilton is on a distinguished road
Just gorgeous

Old 02-27-2009, 08:26 PM
NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !NineNineSixTT Is a GOD !
Looks great, look luck with sale

Last edited by NineNineSixTT; 02-27-2009 at 09:12 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:32 PM
atlshaver has a spectacular aura aboutatlshaver has a spectacular aura about
Very nice - like the Ruf wheels the best.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Horatio Caine is just really niceHoratio Caine is just really niceHoratio Caine is just really niceHoratio Caine is just really nice
Looks great with those cargraphic wheels. I love this car! Good luck with the sale.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:53 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
negotiable on the price???

Old 02-28-2009, 07:30 AM
TonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of lightTonyNJ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by boochook
negotiable on the price???
Yes.

Old 02-28-2009, 11:21 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
tony are those iforged 19s? any more info on them?

Old 02-28-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by unvmym3
tony are those iforged 19s? any more info on them?

Yes they are 19X12 rears and 19X8.5 fronts. Awesome wheels, we have a few different set's between the both of us.

Old 02-28-2009, 03:32 PM
Here are a few pictures of the interior and rear tinted tail light's. Clear light are also available.

Old 02-28-2009, 03:42 PM
forhamilton is on a distinguished road
love those seats

Old 02-28-2009, 03:44 PM
quick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant futurequick has a brilliant future
How about a trade with an '06 E55 ( factory warranty + CPO ) + some cash..nicely optioned and with 20K miles..

Last edited by quick; 02-28-2009 at 04:15 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:30 PM
RCNJ is on a distinguished road
Tony, I can't believe Sergio is getting rid of the RUF. That turbo is one of the best examples I've seen....a real gem. I guess for him it makes sense he hardly drives it. GL with sale.

Old 02-28-2009, 06:02 PM
Originally Posted by RCNJ
Tony, I can't believe Sergio is getting rid of the RUF. That turbo is one of the best examples I've seen....a real gem. I guess for him it makes sense he hardly drives it. GL with sale.

Thanks bro, he want's a Bentley CGT. Maybe someone is bored of their CGT and wants to negotiate a trade.

Old 02-28-2009, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by quick
How about a trade with an '06 E55 ( factory warranty + CPO ) + some cash..nicely optioned and with 20K miles..

Thanks quick, sounds like a great car but he wants a Bentley CGT.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F/S 02 Ruf R Turbo