Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2001 Audi S4 w/ RS4 Widebody in Ferrari Grigio Silverstone

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 09:03 AM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
2001 Audi S4 w/ RS4 Widebody in Ferrari Grigio Silverstone

Year: 2001
Make: Audi
Model: S4
Price: $26000
Mileage: 171326
Color: Grigio Silverstone
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): WA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

-The car was purchased 3.5 years ago with 167k miles on it and now has 171,326 on the chassis.
I drove the car about 1500 miles before parking it and beginning the tear down. There's a total of 13k (that's with deals, it should have been about 7-8k more) in body work and paint alone without the RS4 panels. All the body lines are sharp, -panels line up and there's absolutely no modeling. The fresh paint hasn't seen a rain drop.
-The new paint, wheels and Tires have about 300miles on them
-The wheels have fresh lips and blasted and powdercoated faces with new fasteners + new gold work valve stems
-034 extended stud conversion + black steel lugs
-The wagner RS4 version intercoolers are 2k with dry carbon intercooler shrouds, metal meshs and satin black cores
-Adjustable upper control arms front and rear. (034 rear, stern fronts) 034 rears have 300 miles on them
-FCP control arms + solid rear sway bar links and 034 alum sway links up front
-Front Alcon 6 piston + 14.5" rotors. Calipers powdercoated arancio atlas
-Wilwood rear 4 piston powerlights with alcon 12.1" rotors
-Both front and rear hats anodized orange
-Wheel bearings replaced on all four corners just as a preventative measure.
-Bead blasted and hand polished rails
-k-sport version RR coilovers
-Euro hid Ecodes 5k bulbs and oe rs4 front grill
-Gallardo wheel and rs4 bag + carbon trim
-0carbon trim + suede shift **** lightly died orange + stratmosphere mats. (The trim needs to be re-resin'd as the carbon texture is coming through though.
-0carbon has said they will do this free of charge I just haven't had time to remove the trim.)
-Jfonz stg 2 tune
-3" tapering to 2.5" downpipes + single muffler exhaust. No cats.
-034 front sway bar links
-solid rear sway links
-Forge diverters
-Interior is out of a 30k mile s4 with heated seats (although the car did not come equiped with coldweather so there is no contorl unit for these.)
-New tail-lights
Work done at the 171,050 mile mark
-New ZF steering rack and beefier tie rods
-Downpipe installation/cat removal
-New front Axles and cv's
-New 034 street density motor and transmission mounts
-Motul gear oil
-Motul trans oil
-k03's inspected with no shaft play
The car is in the dealer now for the following:
-The extensive 034 timing belt kit with new tensioners water pump, belts, cam seals, tensioner, snub mount and plugs and valve cover gaskets etc...
The negative
The chassis has miles on it (I've put 3k miles on it since I bought it about 3.5 years ago) even though nearly everything that can fail has been replaced. The airbag light is on as I haven't gotten the plug adapter to plug it in. The car is so low at this point that if you hit any sort of decent size bump in the road the wheels will want to connect with the body and chip the paint (this has happened once on the passenger rear quarter and taken a 2mm chip out of the paint). There is no evap system in the car as it has been removed when the rear tire tub was cut out. This was removed as originally the rear bumper was going to be opened up with a large diffuser. The original plan was to build it for the texas mile. There's a short intercooler hose on the driver side that pops off under heavy throttle but I never drive the car hard so I haven't replaced it yet. The screen between the gauges has the scrambled bit issue that all s4's have.

Price dropped to 26,000
To those who are not interested in the car you do not need to explain to me what other cars you would get at the 30k mark. Trust me I get it and I'm with you, this car is for the passionate slightly mental car enthusiast. The buyers market is incredibly small, you do not need to tell me this. I am fully aware. You also don't need to tell me "30k for a 10 year old car with 171k miles on it? ". I also am fully aware of that. I am aware enough of that I do not expect this to be a quick sale. This is not a 'deal' car. This is a car that has been built properly with no short cuts. There will be no suprises for the buyer.

Last edited by Nthusiastt; 11-19-2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:36 AM
cotmfk is on a distinguished road
This car looks fantastic in those pics!

Old 10-14-2012, 12:28 PM
Soniouze is on a distinguished road
nice photos...GLWS!

Old 10-14-2012, 07:57 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
That car looks incredible!!! Love the avant! Big fan of VW and audi. Love the rs4 kit and wide arches, very tutonik

Old 10-27-2012, 10:31 AM
Mar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud ofMar48 has much to be proud of
WOW!!

Old 11-01-2012, 11:30 PM
tlarocque has a spectacular aura abouttlarocque has a spectacular aura about
Spectacular!

Old 11-02-2012, 09:46 AM
SVTF-150 is on a distinguished road
this car is absolutely gorgeous... the b5 of my dreams. anyone that is remotely familiar with oem rs4 widebody conversions (the money, time, effort involved) and has ever considered doing the conversion themselves would be insane not to jump all over this for 29-30k. if i could justify a third car, this wouldn't have lasted more than a few hours on here, az, vwvortex, etc.

glws!!

Old 11-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Sfarooq is just really niceSfarooq is just really niceSfarooq is just really niceSfarooq is just really niceSfarooq is just really nice
Is the car stage 3? I may have missed it in the detailed listing of your mods; in either case, I think it would help prospective buyers to know that information.

I just want to add that this is an amazing car; I'm a huge fan of B5 S4s and this is one of my favorites. GLWS.

Old 11-02-2012, 08:12 PM
SVTF-150 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Sfarooq
Is the car stage 3? I may have missed it in the detailed listing of your mods; in either case, I think it would help prospective buyers to know that information.

I just want to add that this is an amazing car; I'm a huge fan of B5 S4s and this is one of my favorites. GLWS.

i do not believe so... j-fonz stage 2 tune would indicate stage 2 (original k03 turbos), as would his mentioning that the original k03 turbos have no shaft play.

if this thing was stg3, i'm almost certain it would have been gone instantly. that said, it has many of the necessary supporting mods to go stg 3 rather easily

Old 11-02-2012, 08:23 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
nice mods

Old 11-03-2012, 12:46 PM
BaldBag has a brilliant futureBaldBag has a brilliant futureBaldBag has a brilliant futureBaldBag has a brilliant futureBaldBag has a brilliant futureBaldBag has a brilliant futureBaldBag has a brilliant futureBaldBag has a brilliant futureBaldBag has a brilliant futureBaldBag has a brilliant futureBaldBag has a brilliant future
Everything about this car is perfect!

Old 11-04-2012, 09:53 AM
hotsauce will become famous soon enough
Quite the candidate for a Tial setup. You would have a tremendous vehicle.

Old 11-05-2012, 05:31 PM
HIX
HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !
Holy cow, great looking car. I think I remember seeing this over on Audizine a like time ago. Almost makes me want to sell the Porsche..........almost.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:16 PM
Nthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to beholdNthusiastt is a splendid one to behold
Thank you all for the compliments! Wish I could keep it but it has to go. I've lowered the asking price almost 4k to 26k.

Old 11-08-2012, 11:52 PM
AriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond reputeAriS4 has a reputation beyond repute
whats the power house ob this bad boy ?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2001 Audi S4 w/ RS4 Widebody in Ferrari Grigio Silverstone