Model: 911
Price: $59900
Mileage: 6000
Color: Jet Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

This 2002 Porsche 911 turbo for sale is one of the finest examples in the country. Originally purchased in 2002 by R. Fuld (Lehman Bros) of Greenwich, CT at New Country Porsche. Rennsport One which is now Champion Motorsports upgraded the car with the Evolution Motorsports GT660 upgrade installed in March of 2010 which included Alpha 28 ball-bearing turbos, EVOMSit software, and Sachs clutch upgrade. Also installed is a custom 200 cell cat exhaust by BBI which complies with CA emissions. In April 2010 PCCBs were installed. In November 2010 Bilstein PSS10 suspension was installed. The car also has a 997 short shift, RUF aluminumvpedals, and a carbon fiber steering wheel, ebrake and center console. GT2RS intercoolers were installed last year. This garage queen has had regular starts and low distance driving to keep the car maintained along with 3 oil changes in the last 2 years, along with coolant, brake fluid and pentosin changes every 2 years. None of the car's exterior has been altered as all of the previous owners have been Porsche purists. All o-rings, seals, lines, and bolts have been inspected and replaced if any sign of looking old. There are no rusting bolts anywhere. The paint and interior is showroom clean except for a minute spot with a drop of touch up paint from a previous owner. Everything works except one of the key remotes needs a reprogram. It has a 6 disc cd player. The car looks and drives exactly like stock, except when the demand for power produces a boost up to 1.1 bar, resulting in over 600 horsepower! The Tial alpha 28 turbos have an extremely low amount of lag yet high horsepower in the higher rpms as well thanks to these quick spooling turbos. The car is not "highly modified," and drives like any regular road car except when you push on the throttle, unleashing lots of power. The car has never seen the track. It has had 3 informal inspections by Porsche mechanics during the last 3 years and I have the clean carfax and the clear title.

Attached Images                     

Last edited by fastawd; 10-26-2013 at 07:15 PM. Reason: add photos
Old 09-02-2013, 07:31 AM
LSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud ofLSACadzilla has much to be proud of
Looks mint!

Last edited by LSACadzilla; 09-02-2013 at 08:23 AM.
Old 09-02-2013, 08:15 AM
fastawd will become famous soon enoughfastawd will become famous soon enough
Many potential buyers look for all the information they can on the car's history so therefore it is provided for them. I also have all of the car's history in a pdf file along with the Carfax and Autochex. The pics are up now. The system sometimes deletes the whole posting before it is done so I posted the info and pics in stages. The kindness of the previous post is much appreciated!

Old 09-02-2013, 11:49 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Is that R. Fuld of Lehman brothers who owned the car? At any rate, glws.

Old 09-03-2013, 06:08 AM
That is correct

Old 09-08-2013, 05:47 AM
Price drop

Price dropped to $65,500. $40,000 in upgrades was done to this car in 2010 when it had 2000 miles! The car drives incredible! PS2s have 2500 miles on them.

Old 09-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Kent will become famous soon enough
Very nice!

Old 09-08-2013, 08:35 AM
Zuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant futureZuluracerx has a brilliant future
I'm in the market for a clean 996 tt like this for my wife. The Vflow intake would be an issue for me in Cali though. Keep me in the loop if there is a price adjustment please. Thanks, John

Old 09-12-2013, 12:52 PM
TheDuce is on a distinguished road
Turbo

Please contact me through PM.

Old 09-24-2013, 01:00 AM
All PMs replied to.

The Beast is resting quietly, lying, waiting...until one comes along, unafraid...steps on the gas...and unleases powerful fury!

Old 09-24-2013, 02:09 AM
FormulaNSX is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Zuluracerx
I'm in the market for a clean 996 tt like this for my wife. The Vflow intake would be an issue for me in Cali though. Keep me in the loop if there is a price adjustment please. Thanks, John
so change it?
I dont see how thats a game changer

GLWS on a super clean car!

Old 10-13-2013, 07:23 PM
vids:

Sorry, the vids are not exciting at all. There are no pulls or racing because the car has never been on the track. The car has been babied by collectors and myself. Hopefully that is a plus.

Cold start after sitting for 1 week. The car is kept on battery maintainer.

This video is car after being warmed up:

This video is at 3000 rpms:

Last edited by fastawd; 12-10-2013 at 08:36 AM. Reason: price adjusted
Old 10-13-2013, 09:07 PM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
I like the way it looks totally stock...glws.

Old 10-16-2013, 02:59 AM
SinaJoon5 is on a distinguished road
Perfection

Old 10-26-2013, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the kindness guys! Wife wants to quit her job soon... so price drop. My loss will be someone's gain. I'm trying not to drive it because it causes me not to return calls and emails on the car so that I can keep it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2002 Porsche 911 Turbo "The Beast"