Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

2009 Nissan GTR Premium - 15,900 Miles - MINT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2015, 03:02 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
2009 Nissan GTR Premium - 15,900 Miles - MINT

Year: 2009
Make: Nissan
Model: GT-R
Price: $63500
Mileage: 15995
Color: Gunmetal
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NE
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

I am the 2nd owner of this MINT 2009 GTR.

I have a new M6 incoming so this one needs to go. The car is literally in like new condition with approx.15995 miles on it as of today (mileage may increase by time of sale). This car features a gunmetal exterior color that is paired with a black interior. I'm a car guy and an **** retentive one at that. The car was serviced at Nissan of Omaha at 14,000 miles for air filters and an oil change. All service is up to date. I replaced the OEM runflats (which are terrible) with 295/35/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires at 15,200 miles at a cost of over $2,000.00. These tires TRANSFORMED the car compared to an OEM GTR on the stock runflats. The car is so much more quiet, comfortable, and the traction (and corner entry) is so much more precise with these new tires.

This car is my 3rd car and rarely driven. The only modification done is a resonated midpipe (as the stock exhaust sounds like a vacuum cleaner and it was hard to tell if the engine was even running with the windows up). The stock midpipe is included in the sale should you want to revert to stock. The midpipe is just 3 bolts and was installed by my Porsche dealer who services most of my cars (receipt available). No accident damage or paintwork and a clean CarFax.

The car is garaged and never sits outside or sees rain/snow. I treat the interior vinyl with 303 Aerospace protectant every other week to keep everything protected against the sun and looking and feeling supple and new. As you can see the interior looks new. No dings or scratches on the door handles/center console (very common on these cars). The exterior is treated with AMMO products exclusively. The car is washed only with a foam gun, AMMO cleanser, and a wool mitt, and separate buckets for rinsing the mitt. No dents, dings, or scratches on the car. The car does feature a clearbra on the front hood, headlights, bumper, and rear panels behind the doors. There are two small dots in the clearbra you can see on the black center grille - those are bubbles in the clear bra and NOT defects in the finish. I had washed and not driven the car two days before these pictures were taken so there is some "surface rust" dust from the brake discs that had formed and then dusted on the wheels but the wheels are flawless and have no curbrash or defects of any kind.

Mechanically the car is rock solid. Many GTR's can have the dreaded bellhousing rattle but my car does not suffer from this. The brakes still have a ton of life left and no cracking evident (surfaces after tracking the car with the stock pads/rotors) as i've never tracked the car. I work from home so this is literally a weekend car for a backroad drive when i'm not taking my other cars out. Everything functions perfectly as new.

You will NOT find a lower mileage, UNMOLESTED Nissan GTR anywhere in the country.

Most cars priced similarly will have 2x's the miles (30-40k)... why would you want to pay the same money for more miles?

NO TRADES.

Full High-Res (and additional) photos of the car available upon request.

Will work with you to arrange shipment of the vehicle and local buyers (or PPI's) are welcome to come by and inspect the car prior to purchase.

Old 08-06-2015, 03:30 PM
bobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud ofbobby996tt has much to be proud of
Absolutely stunning bud!!! No way could you find a cleaner 2009!!! GLWS

Old 08-19-2015, 12:02 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
SOLD. Thanks for looking!