Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Porsche 2001 996 C2 Parts - Aero Kit Parts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2011, 06:39 PM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
FS: Porsche 2001 996 C2 Parts - Aero Kit Parts

Category: Exterior - Body Parts
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): Can-BC
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Hi all,

Going to do an upgrade on the look of my Porsche as I'm getting a little tired of the look. Been talking with Tony at Precision Porsche and picked up some other body panels today.

So to fund my upgrades, I'm listing some parts. They are still on the car, so I'll take them off when they sell.

I'm looking to sell the following:
  1. Xenon/Litronic Headlights - Minor crack in driver's - $700 for pair obo
  2. Aero (GT3) front bumper with screens - $950 obo
  3. Aero (GT3) rear bumper with fins and painted bumperettes - $550 obo
  4. Aero (GT3) decklid and wing (taco) - $800 obo
  5. Front fenders - $200 obo each

I based the prices on other listings I've seen currently online with a little 6speed discount. These are all factory OEM parts with minor scratches or dings as you'd expect from a 10 year old car that isn't a trailer queen. Minor mod on inside of decklid to fit supercharger.

The car is Ocean Metallic Blue. If you are painting the parts, then the scratches are a moot point since they will need to be sanded anyways.

I'd also sell it all to one person for a discount at $3,000 plus shipping.

PS Here are some pics of my car, more on request: http://www.aaronalsop.com/2009/06/28...on-its-wheels/

Cheers
Aaron

Last edited by Purplxd; 11-03-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Old 10-15-2011, 08:53 PM
geetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant futuregeetee has a brilliant future
Detailed pics of litronics please.
Thanks.

Old 10-15-2011, 09:34 PM
Purplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud ofPurplxd has much to be proud of
Ta

Cheers
Aaron

Attached Images    
Old 10-16-2011, 08:04 PM
Headlights have new fog and signal bulbs as of a few months ago, FYI.

Cheers
Aaron

Old 10-17-2011, 11:21 AM
I may be going back to my Sport Seats as well. Figure it would be nice to have the little ones out for a cruise and I'll therefore need my back seats.

Anyhoo, what would also be for sale is:
  • Euro GT3 Seats
  • -- One was Graphite Grey, other was black… dyed black to matching Grey
  • -- Both have new alacantara inserts
  • -- Include Sparco black 6-points, expired but good for Autocross, etc
  • Tequipment roll bar
  • -- Stainless steel, bolt in
  • -- Believe it fits 996/997 Coupes
  • -- Comes with all the mounting equipment
  • -- Includes new grade 8 bolts and washers

GT3 seats asking $2200, bar asking $950, or seats and bar for $3,000.

Plus shipping of course, can ship via a pallet to a local depot. Probably the cheapest way...

Cheers
Aaron

Old 10-18-2011, 09:13 AM
Bump

Old 10-18-2011, 01:01 PM
People keep asking for more pictures, so... http://www.flickr.com/photos/aaron-a...7627800144763/

Cheers
Aaron

Old 10-19-2011, 08:59 AM
Should have shipping quotes in today.

Whatever doesn't sell over the weekend will be hitting eBay next week.

Cheers
Aaron

Old 10-19-2011, 09:05 AM
SpeedC2S_SC is on a distinguished road
I have the VF as well, pretty fast. What shift **** and e-brake is that? I like....

Old 10-19-2011, 09:07 AM
SpeedC2S_SC is on a distinguished road
Is it just me or is the air filter location for the VF system horrible? How does fresh air get up there?

Old 10-19-2011, 09:18 AM
That is factory shift and e-brake, came with the carbon fiber option.

Ya it is pretty odd, but I'm doing some body upgrades and will be doing turbo style ducts. I'm going to make them functional and cool into the area with the air intake to solve the fresh air issue.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-upgrades.html

Cheers
Aaron

Old 10-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Will respond here first, and I'll respond to all the PM's.

Shipping will be done on a pallet, its the cheapest, to a local depot in your city. Cost to East Coast NA is $250. Cost to West Coast NA is $200.

If you buy it all, or one piece, shipping is the same price.

Cheers
Aaron

Old 10-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Headlights are sold...

Cheers
Aaron

Old 10-22-2011, 10:23 AM
Spoiler and decklid are sold, thanks.

Bumpers go on eBay next week.

Cheers
Aaron

Old 10-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Bumpers are off and will be listed on Tuesday.

Cheers
Aaron

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Porsche 2001 996 C2 Parts - Aero Kit Parts