Boxster / Cayman Porsche Boxster, Boxster S, and Cayman discussion board.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hamann Body kit for Boxster?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-11-2009, 08:55 PM
DrwVIP is on a distinguished road
Hamann Body kit for Boxster?

Anyone have better photos of this kit on a boxster? Any idea on fitment??

http://www.hamann-motorsport.de/972.0.html

Old 03-14-2009, 08:08 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Johnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to behold
I just finished a 3 month project involving the Hamman body kit for my boxster. I would caution anyone who is considering these aero-parts to speak with me first before pulling the trigger.

Old 03-14-2009, 08:24 PM
Johnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to beholdJohnny Danger is a splendid one to behold
DrwVIP,

If you are seriously considering the Hamann pieces, I would caution you to speak with me first. I would be happy to share with you my experiences with both the product and the company.
Johnny

Old 03-15-2009, 09:39 AM
jhp012 will become famous soon enough
looks pretty disgusting!!!

Old 03-15-2009, 09:54 AM
Hamann Body Kit

Its actually one of the most stylish bumper and skirt combo's out there.

Attached Images    

Last edited by Johnny Danger; 03-17-2009 at 05:58 AM.
Old 03-16-2009, 09:29 PM
CayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really niceCayenneS2083 is just really nice
Rice!

Old 03-17-2009, 11:26 AM
Hamann Body Kit

I don't know what it is you find "rice" about this front bumper/side skirt combo ? If anything it looks more Italian.

Attached Images    
Old 03-17-2009, 06:16 PM
DrwVIP is on a distinguished road
Not a bad kit, i have seen much worse.. NOt really Rice either, hamann isnt known for RICE

Old 03-29-2009, 05:48 PM
wingnut2u has a spectacular aura aboutwingnut2u has a spectacular aura about
The problem I have with most body kits for the boxster are two fold, first off the lines of the boxster are smooth rounded and most front ends to be angular and do not match the lines of the rest of car. Second, nobody ever does anything to the back end of the car, it has a farmer's *** or no *** at all. If you look at the pics this car looks like it would fall forward onto its face. There just isn't any balance to the styling. The front end is uber aggressive and the back has nothing.

Old 03-29-2009, 07:52 PM
Dave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to behold
I like my ***! (But I've got the Tequipment exhaust and a factory aerokit with spoiler.)

See avatar.

Dave

Old 03-29-2009, 08:05 PM
wingnut2u has a spectacular aura aboutwingnut2u has a spectacular aura about
Here is mine, Caractere front bumper, TechArt side skirts and Gemballa rear bumper, along with spoiler and speedster humps. Since this pic I have also painted the wheels, the spokes are black with matching guards red paint on the lip of wheel

Old 03-29-2009, 09:18 PM
Hamann Body Kit

I agree. When choosing an after market front bumper and side skirts (especially the Hamann ), one has to tie in the rear end of the Boxster as well.

Attached Images     
Old 03-29-2009, 09:26 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
i think it looks great! they (all the pictures posted) look good! especially the silver boxster that johnny posted. i think it looks well balanced....front...sides...and rear. not front end heavy.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:29 PM
ekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to beholdekam is a splendid one to behold
There are very few kits out there that improve on the look of a boxster, this is not one of them.

Old 03-29-2009, 09:30 PM
Boxster Girlie,

What do you think of the GT3 style rear bumper on the yellow Boxster ?

Johnny

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hamann Body kit for Boxster?