Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

Whats the best, easiest and most cost effective way to add a Bluetooth set up?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 02:40 PM
BSB911TT is a jewel in the roughBSB911TT is a jewel in the roughBSB911TT is a jewel in the rough
Whats the best, easiest and most cost effective way to add a Bluetooth set up?

I did many searches so please do not chastise me! All the information is scattered about and I could not find anything really specific to the Cayenne. I have an 08' GTS and would like to only spend only a couple hundred dollars. It looks like the integration kit will run me a $1000 bucks so I am not looking for that. It the first car I have bought in years that didn't have a bluetooth. Even my 06' C2S had one installed when I bought it. Any links or info would be greatly appriciated. I live in Los Angeles so any suggestion on local places besides AL & Eds would be great!

Old 11-24-2010, 09:40 AM
LCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to beholdLCatGA is a splendid one to behold
Best Buy/Frys - local to LA
JawBone or any other bluetoth headset - this is the only thngs you can find for under ccople hundred bucks

Any true integration with headunit will cost you $700+ in the hardware

There are some jeneric kits and Moto had something cheap enough - but thoues are stand alone