Cayenne 955/957 Porsche's SUV up to 2011. Cayenne, Cayenne S, and Cayenne Turbo message forum.

No Memory

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 01:11 PM
bkcarrera is on a distinguished road
No Memory

We just picked up our CS on 2/5.
Our salesman set up both phones - HTC Incredible - we had to do it again today. The system does not sync or connect with them a short time later.
Could it be our phones? They work fine in my '10 GT3 and another car.
Any thoughts???

Old 02-11-2011, 02:11 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Had the same issue with my Wifes Car and 2 sep Android phones. I googled it and found out that I needed to update the Bluetooth Socket. In your case, the incredible might not have an update. Check this thread here - you can see you are not alone: http://community.htc.com/na/htc-foru...2385/8825.aspx

You can also google this and start hunting: " htc incredible bluetooth car"

Old 02-11-2011, 02:17 PM
bkcarrera is on a distinguished road
Thank you for the reply - may have to replace the phone - as the CS is to be my DD

Old 02-11-2011, 02:34 PM
roxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant futureroxboxxx has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by bkcarrera
Thank you for the reply - may have to replace the phone - as the CS is to be my DD

Try syncing with a friends phone (iphone / blackberry or a android that is up to date) before you make the move. The Tmobile near me let me take an active phone to my wifes car to test if it worked (the samsung Galaxy) which it did and I went home with 2