Detailing Paint, body, detailing and waxing.

fine hair lines

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 09:28 PM
solrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to allsolrac6262 is a name known to all
fine hair lines

hey guys, I have a couple of small hair lines, like on the driver pilar on top of the window and maybe around the car, but they are like very small hair lines, but the paint looks in very good condition no swirls or marks, should I leave it a lone and just wax the car or can someone recommend a good product, probably a not aggresive final polish?

Old 09-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by solrac6262
hey guys, I have a couple of small hair lines, like on the driver pilar on top of the window and maybe around the car, but they are like very small hair lines, but the paint looks in very good condition no swirls or marks, should I leave it a lone and just wax the car or can someone recommend a good product, probably a not aggresive final polish?
Post a picture...it helps us see what you're talking about. Your best bet is to get the industry stand-by....Menzerna SIP and Super Finish. Between the two of them, you can tackle most of the imperfections out there that your car will ever see.

Old 09-08-2009, 05:48 AM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
I would have to agree there.

Menzerna Super Intensive Polish and an Uber Green or Uber Orange Pad (depends on how bad the scratch is)
Menzerna Super Finish PO106FA and the Uber Blue to finish.

You can click here for a video of how to do it.