GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2008 SOUTH FLORIDA EXOTIC CAR TOY RALLY - (56k - 63 photos)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 10:08 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
2008 SOUTH FLORIDA EXOTIC CAR TOY RALLY - (56k - 63 photos)

Hey guys

Yesterday, myself and few friends were all a part of the South Florida Toy Rally. Its a great event where toys and money are collected to for the "Toys for Tots" foundation, which was created to benefit underprivileged children. I dont know the full details but the run started at some really nice golf club that was affiliated with Donald Trump and ended at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel.

I didnt know where exactly to post this so I figured since I was in a GT3 RS I would post here lol.

Anyways, i hope you guys enjoy these photos. Theres a lot but i think they are worth a look. Special thanks to everyone who came with us btw, Randy (RRGOO7), Ben and his friends from Wheels Boutique, Tony from COR Wheels, Vic, and whoever else was there.

Last edited by j.a.cadet; 12-14-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Old 12-14-2008, 10:08 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light

Old 12-14-2008, 10:09 PM

one of the sickest lambos of all time, someone give the owner a medal...

the owner of this LP560 is the biggest baller of them all, no one is on his level. him and his wife must be around 70.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:10 PM

heres a photo of everyone meeting up at the golf course. there were some ferraris and other stuff not pictured here.

one of the sickest Dinos i have ever seen, the first one ive seen in white.

(the only good pic i got of that Carrera S, such a badass car, sorry to the owner for not getting enough pics)

a photo of what was behind us

Old 12-14-2008, 10:10 PM

sorry for the ****, please dont ban me because this needed to be seen.

a 6speed 599 (i didnt even know they made them in manual, this is the first ive seen)

Old 12-14-2008, 10:11 PM
SYMB0LIC is on a distinguished road
nice shots! m3 looks nuts

Old 12-14-2008, 10:11 PM

if anyone who saw there car here and would like for me to do a proper photo shoot of their car, please let me know and ill be more than happy to work something out with you.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:22 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
AWESOME pictures. Thanks for sharing! How did I miss this?!!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:27 PM
Vantage_6 has much to be proud ofVantage_6 has much to be proud ofVantage_6 has much to be proud ofVantage_6 has much to be proud ofVantage_6 has much to be proud ofVantage_6 has much to be proud ofVantage_6 has much to be proud ofVantage_6 has much to be proud of
Absolutely gorgeous vehicles! I wanna move to Florida now , Seeing those freshly waxed cars makes me sad since my car is an utter mess due to the weather.

Old 12-14-2008, 10:30 PM
Banned
JADE46 is on a distinguished road
YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!

Amazing pics

Thank goodness you were out there

Old 12-14-2008, 10:31 PM
Mike_SHP has a spectacular aura aboutMike_SHP has a spectacular aura aboutMike_SHP has a spectacular aura about
Damn, I want more! those are some great photos!

Old 12-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Amazing pics! I love the number plate on that murcie

Old 12-14-2008, 11:26 PM
thanks guys!

Old 12-14-2008, 11:39 PM
SiNzz is on a distinguished road
Beautiful cars and beautiful pictures.

Old 12-15-2008, 12:06 AM
03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold03-turbo911 is a splendid one to behold
Excellent pictures!! Thanks for sharing..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2008 SOUTH FLORIDA EXOTIC CAR TOY RALLY - (56k - 63 photos)