GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Poor Little GT2RS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 01:19 AM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Poor Little GT2RS

(Que the Sara McLaughlin save the animals commercial song)

I saw this on Jalopnik today. I wish I knew who's GT2RS it is. They aren't giving the poor car the love it deserves and it's begging for a new home. I'd take it in like a rescued puppy and wash it down, give it a nice sudsy bath to bring out that lovely white coat. Treat it with the love and affection it deserves and give it a warm bed to sleep in at night, I'd take it out to stretch it's legs. I'd let it have the occasional taste of 100 octane treats. Play it's favorite game Fetch-The Ferrari, take it out hunting (more F-cars), we'd be the best of friends. If you are the current owner of this car or know them, please, let's do the right thing here. Think not of yourself, but, for the well being of this lovely GT2RS. Beneath the dirty exterior is a beautiful soul waiting to be driven. I just know that if this GT2RS and I ever meet, it'll be love at first sight, soul mates. I know you'll miss it, but you'll know you did the right thing when you see my smile as I drive away. Do what's right for everybody, sign the papers over to me, thank you.

http://jalopnik.com/who-the-hell-abandons-a-porsche-911-gt2-rs-514116036?utm_campaign=socialflow_jalopnik_faceboo k&utm_source=jalopnik_facebook&utm_medium=socialfl ow

Attached Images  

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-19-2013 at 10:10 AM. Reason: active link to another forum
Old 06-19-2013, 05:16 AM
ur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to allur20v is a name known to all
I'd have a fit if someone wrote on my car, the grit and dust will scratch even glass!

A sorry state none the less...

Old 06-19-2013, 05:59 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
Ouch, that's a sad situation....

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 06-19-2013, 06:37 AM
TurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really niceTurboDogue is just really nice
White is my fave color. Calling porsche protective services so they can confiscate the car and give it to a foster home.

Old 06-19-2013, 02:47 PM
Former Vendor
ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !ECS Tuning - Porsche Is a GOD !
Hard to look at, they could have least covered it up

Old 06-19-2013, 03:04 PM
DoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond reputeDoninDEN has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ur20v
I'd have a fit if someone wrote on my car, the grit and dust will scratch even glass!

A sorry state none the less...
This guy doesn't seem to care too much for his car.

Old 06-19-2013, 04:26 PM
slawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond reputeslawek has a reputation beyond repute
the battery is "kaput" for sure,no lubrication- very sad

Old 06-20-2013, 10:06 AM
JimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the roughJimGT3 is a jewel in the rough
I'm waiting for the pricing to drop another 10%. I have a space in my garage that's reserved for one.

Old 06-20-2013, 05:36 PM
orthopod is on a distinguished road
Anyone recognize the license plate - as in is it in the USA?

Old 06-20-2013, 06:25 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by orthopod
Anyone recognize the license plate - as in is it in the USA?
Oregon, guessing the owner isnt a 6speed member or they'd have contacted me for shipping information by now

Old 06-20-2013, 08:55 PM
mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !mdrums Is a GOD !
So,done could steal it and the owner would never know!..geesh

Old 06-22-2013, 10:34 PM
997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of997GT3Girly has much to be proud of
Please ship it to me I promise to give it a good home! LOL

Old 06-23-2013, 02:20 AM
Swiss_Aussie is on a distinguished road
Just not right, who buys a car like that and then leaves it in a garage completely unattended... More than willing to fly over pick it up and bring it back here to a happy home in the Swiss Alps....

Old 06-23-2013, 08:11 PM
dasams is on a distinguished road
The 'SL' is for the salmon but I'm thinking they need a new category for 'save the GT2RS' LOL

Old 06-25-2013, 11:17 PM
PwAg has much to be proud ofPwAg has much to be proud ofPwAg has much to be proud ofPwAg has much to be proud ofPwAg has much to be proud ofPwAg has much to be proud ofPwAg has much to be proud ofPwAg has much to be proud of
Probably a day's pay for someone leaving it at their 5th getaway condo complex. Sad sight. Saw similar state black Enzo on pier in Monaco. Owner likely just left it there and hopped on his yacht for wks on end. Bird sh$t, heavy grit, constant sun, whole nine yards.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Poor Little GT2RS