Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Just picked up another 04 Gallardo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 07:41 PM
Banned
BGTHEMOGUL is on a distinguished road
Have you sold it yet?

Old 02-29-2012, 07:38 AM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BGTHEMOGUL
Have you sold it yet?
No, I decided to keep it. I got some great offers and a lot of interest (as you might imagine at that price). I just couldn't bear to sell it right now. The car is running perfectly and doing great. I have put 5,000 miles on it since October. Here are some remarks about that - http://edbolian.com/?p=2919

I am loving daily driving the car. I will pick up a Murcielago eventually but right now, this is perfect.

Old 02-29-2012, 09:23 AM
Banned
Great post just read the article. You're doing exactly what I'm considering doing. Picking up an 04/05 and using as a daily driver here in Palm Beach. Glad you're enjoying the car. Let me know if you have any advice for me!

Old 02-29-2012, 12:29 PM
MrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud ofMrEdS4 has much to be proud of
Great post just read the article. You're doing exactly what I'm considering doing. Picking up an 04/05 and using as a daily driver here in Palm Beach. Glad you're enjoying the car. Let me know if you have any advice for me!
Some advice...Do It!

You will love the car. They are awesome, easy and usable, and a blast to drive each day. It makes your commute and daily activities that much more enjoyable.

Make sure to get it checked out. Here are some resources that might be helpful.

PPI Checklist - http://edbolian.com/?p=2374
Basic Pricing Guide - http://edbolian.com/?p=2380
Evolution of the Gallardo Model - http://edbolian.com/?p=2379

Good luck with the search. Let me know if there are any other questions that I can answer.

Old 02-29-2012, 01:14 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by MrEdS4
Some advice...Do It!

You will love the car. They are awesome, easy and usable, and a blast to drive each day. It makes your commute and daily activities that much more enjoyable.

Make sure to get it checked out. Here are some resources that might be helpful.

PPI Checklist - http://edbolian.com/?p=2374
Basic Pricing Guide - http://edbolian.com/?p=2380
Evolution of the Gallardo Model - http://edbolian.com/?p=2379

Good luck with the search. Let me know if there are any other questions that I can answer.
Great I'll check over those links. I know with all the exotics they say the two most important things are the PPI and good service records. I'm bouncing back and forth between the Lambo and the Bentley Continental GT. I love the Lambo (it's my favorite car) but I was always told it's not practical as a daily driver. You're proving differently!

P.S. I made a thread with some questions maybe you can check it out and throw me some answers in there since nobody else is!

Old 02-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Great I'll check over those links. I know with all the exotics they say the two most important things are the PPI and good service records. I'm bouncing back and forth between the Lambo and the Bentley Continental GT. I love the Lambo (it's my favorite car) but I was always told it's not practical as a daily driver. You're proving differently!

P.S. I made a thread with some questions maybe you can check it out and throw me some answers in there since nobody else is!
I posted a few answers over there. Let me know what other questions you have.

Old 02-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Banned
I posted a few answers over there. Let me know what other questions you have.
Great thanks I'll go check that thread.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:56 AM
Great thanks I'll go check that thread.
No problem. Best of luck with the search.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:23 AM
Banned
No problem. Best of luck with the search.
Thanks if you come across something for me please do let me know. Looking for a great car at a steal price. I can be patient although it will be tough!

Old 03-05-2012, 09:29 PM
stone4779 is on a distinguished road
ed send me a pm with a phone number or something lets do this

Old 03-06-2012, 08:10 AM
Originally Posted by stone4779
ed send me a pm with a phone number or something lets do this
PM sent and email replied to. Give me a call and we can discuss it.

Old 05-16-2012, 08:08 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
What are you going to purchase after seeling the G?
Thanks for the explanation of colors. What color white are on the Aventador and Murchielago in your other photos? Is the murchi balloon white since it looks like a pearl finish? Also the aventador in that photo doesnt look like matte white but it could be the camera. Is it Bianco Canopus and the same car as in the above photos? Do you happen to have pictures of all 3 white? I just love the Lambo whites and would like to see a pictures of all 3 whites to compare? Sorry for all the questions.

Old 05-16-2012, 11:59 PM
bmw tuning is on a distinguished road
Love the color! Congrats

Old 11-29-2012, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
What are you going to purchase after seeling the G?
Thanks for the explanation of colors. What color white are on the Aventador and Murchielago in your other photos? Is the murchi balloon white since it looks like a pearl finish? Also the aventador in that photo doesnt look like matte white but it could be the camera. Is it Bianco Canopus and the same car as in the above photos? Do you happen to have pictures of all 3 white? I just love the Lambo whites and would like to see a pictures of all 3 whites to compare? Sorry for all the questions.
In the picture the Murcielago is Balloon White which is a pearl white. The Aventador is Bianco Canopus or Matte White. The non-metallic white is called Bianco Monocerus on a Gallardo and Bianco Isis on a V12.

Old 11-29-2012, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by bmw tuning
Love the color! Congrats
Thanks. I am enjoying it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just picked up another 04 Gallardo