Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lamborghini Superleggera

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 02:14 AM
Christian Dio is on a distinguished road
Lamborghini Superleggera

I have problem with my e gear in the Superleggera. When the car is in neutral and I want to put the first gear in the gear always jumps back in neutral. If I hold the gear change pedal for a few seconds all the gears r blinking and I can drive the car through all gears but as soon as I have to stop it it automatically jumps into N and it's again the same problem. I'm living in Thailand nd the problem here is that they have only the software for the Gallardo.

Can somebody give me advice or help me?

Thanks

Old 02-15-2012, 05:59 AM
Former Vendor
Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !Underground Racing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Christian Dio
I have problem with my e gear in the Superleggera. When the car is in neutral and I want to put the first gear in the gear always jumps back in neutral. If I hold the gear change pedal for a few seconds all the gears r blinking and I can drive the car through all gears but as soon as I have to stop it it automatically jumps into N and it's again the same problem. I'm living in Thailand nd the problem here is that they have only the software for the Gallardo.

Can somebody give me advice or help me?

Thanks

PM sent.