Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

*** Dallas Performance RACE Spec Gallardo Twin Turbo System - 1600+whp

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2013, 01:28 PM
Former Vendor
DallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really nice
Thumbs up *** Dallas Performance RACE Spec Gallardo Twin Turbo System - 1600+whp

We are excited to release photos and details of our new Race Spec (RS1) Twin Turbo system for the Lamborghini Gallardo.

Building on our success with the Stage 1-3 kits that have been in production for the past couple of years, we found some new ways to vastly improve the overall design and looks. First of all, we wanted to maximize the size of the intercooler cores we could fit in the space constraints of the engine bay, while also eliminating any extra piping, clamps, and couplers. The new intercooler design minimizes pressure drop, has more usable core area, and is more efficient than what is used in our Stage 1-3 packages. The coolant tank for the air to water intercooler has been totally upgraded as well, and we have been able to increase capacity, as well as incorporate a few other changes to help insure that IAT’s are lower than ever before, as verified by the logs from the MoTeC engine management system (standard on ALL of our kits). The blow off valves have been relocated and placed closer to the turbos, and we have also modified the dry sump oil tank and relocated the oil dipstick, which gives a cleaner and more business look to the engine bay.

So what kind of power output can you look to get from our Race Spec kits? To date, we have made over 1600rwhp, without ice in the intercooler coolant tank, and we have more to go. More and more of our customers are discovering the quality and value of our kits, and couldn't be happier, and we would love to make a customer for life. For more information on our Race Spec kits, or to find out more information on any of our Twin Turbo Gallardo kits, please send me a PM, or contact me at the shop. Our contact info can be found in my signature below, thanks for looking!

Attached Images        

Last edited by DallasPerformance; 04-22-2013 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:32 PM
EBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to beholdEBELLO is a splendid one to behold
Beautiful work

Old 04-22-2013, 06:45 PM
Former Vendor
MishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond reputeMishaDesigns has a reputation beyond repute
So clean! Great job guys

Old 04-23-2013, 07:01 AM
Banned
5star is an unknown quantity at this point
Have you done any testing with the new system compared to the old kit 60-130 or 1/4 mile times times?

Old 04-23-2013, 07:50 AM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Taylor, I generally follow you over on the corvetteforum.

You do some very nice work!

Nice job!

Old 04-23-2013, 08:06 AM
RussZTT will become famous soon enough
Great work! Awesome way for testing to see what works better. Do the rows on the IC flow with the air pattern?

Old 04-23-2013, 09:45 PM
Fastcarfreak is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by 5star
Have you done any testing with the new system compared to the old kit 60-130 or 1/4 mile times times?
I too would be interested in these numbers. Lol

Old 04-23-2013, 11:08 PM
Former Vendor
DallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really niceDallasPerformance is just really nice
Originally Posted by Fastcarfreak
I too would be interested in these numbers. Lol
3.X 60-130 depending on traction/driver/and weather. I'll pull some past logs and see exactly where it was.

Old 04-24-2013, 08:24 AM
Banned
5star is an unknown quantity at this point
Do you have vbox times you can post up?

Old 04-24-2013, 11:21 AM
Fastcarfreak is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DallasPerformance
3.X 60-130 depending on traction/driver/and weather. I'll pull some past logs and see exactly where it was.
That is incredible. Good work!

Old 04-26-2013, 09:28 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
That is what I am talking about- Texas Style!

Old 04-26-2013, 11:00 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Hey Taylor,

If you get the numbers down to 3.0 .you will be as quick as any UG car..

Interested to see what your 1600whp actually does from 60-130 and 100-150

Old 05-01-2013, 03:08 PM
Former Vendor
Just wanted to report back, I just set a new record on 6speed for the 100-150mph with our RS1 package: 2.61

I only made a couple pulls and I was on my cheap ($2.87/gal), gas station E85 tune up so there is more to go.

Attached Images  
Old 05-01-2013, 03:12 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Very clean build, looks very much OEM.

Great job guys!

Old 05-01-2013, 03:27 PM
Malu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to beholdMalu59RT is a splendid one to behold
Just wanted to report back, I just set a new record on 6speed for the 100-150mph with our RS1 package: 2.61

I only made a couple pulls and I was on my cheap ($2.87/gal), gas station E85 tune up so there is more to go.
Wow, that's awesome!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *** Dallas Performance RACE Spec Gallardo Twin Turbo System - 1600+whp