Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Misha Design Widebody Kit Build Thread SEMA 2010 Completion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2010, 10:26 PM
cpa323i is on a distinguished road
Looks great!! I will make sure I see it in person at SEMA

Old 10-15-2010, 05:35 PM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
cant wait to see it finished headlights are very cool

Old 10-19-2010, 04:44 AM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold
Went to see the car this weekend and DTM Autobody has made great progress on the project. All the lines of the front end have been smoothed and glassed. The car will go to primer today and it will hit the paint booth on Thursday. The side skirts are on the car now, and you can really get a feel of how the whole Misha Designs Widebody Kit flows together.

We are looking to pick up the car this Saturday to take it to Hyevon Motorsports for the remaining work that needs to be done.

I was able to have RaceMesh Grilles custom make some of there aggressive sporty yet elegant grilles to fill all of the front bumper openings. I chose the Black Wrinkle finish.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:34 PM
INFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really nice
I can wait!! It is coming along alot better than I thought..

Old 10-20-2010, 12:15 AM
colinquang will become famous soon enoughcolinquang will become famous soon enough
what color centers is the car getting?

Old 10-20-2010, 12:59 AM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold
DTM Auto Body has applied the BASF Glasurit Primer to the body of the SL Project. The car is heading into the paint booth tomorrow and we will finally revel what color the SL will be sprayed. Tune in tomorrow. In the meantime here are some more work in progress pictures.

Old 10-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Drum Roll Please !!! ______________________________________________

The SL will be painted

BASF Glasurit Liquid Metal
AKA Mercedes Designo Titanium Alubeam

Used by Mercedes for the F800 Concept Below, as well as a $10,000 paint option on the NEW Mercedes SLS.

Old 10-20-2010, 06:09 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
build thread is awesome! cant wait til it finishes!

Old 10-21-2010, 11:35 AM
V8HAHA is on a distinguished road
These guys did a really good job making everything fit so perfectly...

Old 10-21-2010, 11:59 PM
Just got these pictures from DTM Auto Body of the Project Mercedes SL in the paint booth. After long discussion with Brian Fox of Fox Marketing we both decided to paint the car BASF Glasurit Liquid Metal. The paint also goes by the name of Mercedes Design Titanium Alubeam. It is a very rare color used by Mercedes for the F800 Concept , as well as a $10,000 paint option on the NEW Mercedes SLS. Exactly 1 week before the SL is picked up by the transport company and sent to its final destination of Las Vegas for SEMA 2010. Next week will equal a few sleepless nights getting the final details tied up.

Old 10-22-2010, 12:17 AM
colinquang will become famous soon enoughcolinquang will become famous soon enough
sick color !!!

Old 10-22-2010, 12:29 AM
INFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really niceINFINITE is just really nice
oooohhhh yeeaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-22-2010, 12:18 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
i can feel it coming!!!

Old 10-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Sick just Sick!!!!

Just received pictures from Ivan at DCT Motorsports of the custom SL63 Steering wheel he did for me with silver stitching and carbon fiber on the top and the bottom.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Misha Design Widebody Kit Build Thread SEMA 2010 Completion