Fun Run-Sunday, August 24th-Germantown, MD 10am Meet/Depart after BSing is finished!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-18-2008, 08:21 PM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Smile Fun Run-Sunday, August 24th-Germantown, MD 10am Meet/Depart after BSing is finished!

[FUN RUN & MEET - Sunday, August 24th 10:00am Meet - Depart after everyone is BS'd out]

When: Sunday, August 24th. We will meet at 10:00AM for departure time after we have done enough BSing.

Where: We will gather at the Starbucks at Milestone Shopping Center in Germantown , MD. Directions below.

Bring: A full tank of gas, an appetite, money for food ($20 should more than cover the meal), and maybe a navigator that doesn't mind the twisties!!! Preferrably one that won't puke in your car

RSVP: Put your name on the list or PM me...

ATTENDEES: Bull30
GLEX

Event Fee: Believe it or not FREE! What a bargain

Route: This route will take us through 2 little known tunnels following the Civil War Trail through very historic and scenic areas of Maryland... The scenery on this tour is breathtaking and the roads are extremely challenging... We will end in Middletown near RT-70 for food or ice cream... There will be some tremendous photo opportunities on this run so bring the cameras and/or video equipment...

Questions? PM me or this thread! Everyone will get detailed directions the day of the event...

Directions to Starbucks Milestone:
Heading South on RT 270 from Frederick Area:
Get off at Exit 16 Father Hurley Blvd and turn left at the light at end of ramp... Take Father Hurley Blvd to entrance to Milestone Shopping Center on right... Pull into entrance and take first left or second left and proceed to Starbucks on left...

Heading North on RT 270 from RT 495:
Get off at Exit 16 Father Hurley Blvd and bear right on ramp toward Damascus... Take Father Hurley Blvd to entrance to Milestone Shopping Center on right... Pull into entrance and take first left or second left and proceed to Starbucks on left...

From RT 70 Baltimore Area:
Get off RT 70 at Exit 68 which is RT 27 Mt. Airy exit... Take RT 27 South through Damascus (stay on RT 27 as it takes a Right in Damascus ) and continue until you get to RT 355 Frederick Road... Take Left on RT 355 and proceed to first light and turn right into Milestone Shopping Center... Go to stop sign and turn right and you will see Starbucks…

From other areas: Use your GPS or favorite online mapping program and head to address:

Starbucks Milestone
20934 Frederick Road
Germantown , Maryland 20874
301-515-1084

Old 08-18-2008, 10:26 PM
fkellyM3 is on a distinguished road
Can I come??

Old 08-18-2008, 11:23 PM
Carnage is on a distinguished road
ummmm might be down for this. Friend is suppose to do a shoot of my car + he lives in Rockville.

Old 08-19-2008, 06:29 AM
bull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nicebull30 is just really nice
Originally Posted by fkellyM3
Can I come??
Everyone is welcome to attend unless I've asked you in the past not to participate in anymore drives...

This should be a blast... Extremely challenging roads with a ton of twisties... Even women in bathing suits at one point

Old 08-19-2008, 09:53 AM
gxlex will become famous soon enoughgxlex will become famous soon enough
this should be fun.. I'm down.

Old 08-19-2008, 11:50 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
wish i could make it, but i'll be in NJ that weekend with the fam.....Have an awesome time and take lots of pix

Old 08-19-2008, 12:18 PM
RS_Sex is on a distinguished road
Im in for sure maybe even bring a friend or 2

Old 08-20-2008, 04:52 AM
Sunday, Aug 24

Day

High: 88°F RealFeel®: 89°F
Partly sunny

Now that's what I call a GREAT weather forecast... Looks like a good day for a drive...

Old 08-20-2008, 12:27 PM
fkellyM3 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by bull30
Everyone is welcome to attend unless I've asked you in the past not to participate in anymore drives...

This should be a blast... Extremely challenging roads with a ton of twisties... Even women in bathing suits at one point

count me in.. (anyone from va going, that I can follow you?)

I will be using my big cameras and taking pictures all of you and will post it up in here after the sunday meet(if that is okay with everyone?)

Old 08-21-2008, 10:55 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
I wont have my 55 this weekend but I may bring the 430 out

Old 08-21-2008, 12:58 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
fkelly^^^ warning: these runs tend to go a little faster than the one you were on last weekend.....just an fyi.....if you were uncomfortable last week, this might not be up your alley. just a thought.

Old 08-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by boochook
fkelly^^^ warning: these runs tend to go a little faster than the one you were on last weekend.....just an fyi.....if you were uncomfortable last week, this might not be up your alley. just a thought.
wach yu be talkin about The Lotus will be leading the pack and it's only a little 4 cylinder...

Old 08-21-2008, 01:48 PM
^^HAHA WHATEVER.....that go-kart will be so far ahead of the pack it'll be tough to keep up, unless we throw some twinkies behind us to keep you at bay...hahaha J/K

Old 08-22-2008, 11:09 AM
Ken Lally is on a distinguished road
Fun Run

Is the American muscle welcome to join?

Old 08-22-2008, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Ken Lally
Is the American muscle welcome to join?
Sure, join in the fun... I'm positive you can keep up with my little 4 cylinder

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Fun Run-Sunday, August 24th-Germantown, MD 10am Meet/Depart after BSing is finished!