MD/DC/VA: Ferrari/Maserati/Lambo of Washington Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2008, 04:32 PM
R53Mini is on a distinguished road
Had a great time seeing all the cars. Only talked with a few of you, sorry didn't get a chance to meet everybody. I haven't finished all the pics yet, but the link should provide a good preview of the ones i took.

http://picasaweb.google.com/mwinchel...QvqQ#slideshow

Old 10-18-2008, 04:48 PM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Guys, EXCELLENT event and thank you to all who made it out. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Vinny (dgtlbullet) and Augie (Lambo/Ferrari/Maserati of Washington Sales Consultant) and all the staff at FOW for their hospitality. It was a fantastic event and a great time seeing old faces and meeting new ones.

Chris (SEAN996) and Mike (MikeKelly) - Thanks for coming out guys and Chris, thanks for check whether or not I needed a clutch...I'm looking forward to coming out to Mike's shop and getting dirty replacing the parts I need and learning a few new things on "mechanics"

Steve (photosteve) - It was great to finally meet you in person today and I look forward to continually seeing the incredible pictures you take my friend....

Chris (Tonk) - YOU ARE THE MAN!!!! Still driving down to see us in VA and Rockville area from Baltimore every meet to take your great photos, it is always appreciated and always a fun time to see you at the events.

Justin (Justinmm2) - Thanks for coming out and bringing the 996TT, still to this day one of my favorite colors on the P-Car

Pejman (GT650-25) and Alan (intence) - Appreciate you guys coming out also and Alan thanks for taking some pix of the event. It's always great to hang with you guys and Pej I know you had work to do again so it was good to see you find time to hang with everyone

Josh (lax01) - The new Sparco's in the M3 looked great!!! Congrats bro

Van (gxlex) - What can I say, your new HRE's look even more incredible in person!!!! Gorgeous 997TT

Mario (9Eleven) - It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your wife face to face today. I look forward to seeing you again very soon. I'll keep you posted on the "club".

Cyndi (4RECAT) - As always, nothing hotter than a woman who owns and drives her own Ferrari...>HHAHAHAHA.....always a great time with you my friend. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Alex (AVUSRS6) - Great to see you had time on the way to Wegman's to stop by and hang with us for a bit. Can't wait to see you back in the saddle w/ a Techart'd P-Car

Mehmet (MEMO) - Memnum Oldum Abi....Great to see you my brother. The Lambo was absolutely GORGEOUS.......enjoy in good health and we need to go grab some doner kebob soon.

Ken (Datax) - I really appreciate you coming out even though you had family in town. The GT3 sounded INCREDIBLE!!!!

Stefen (stefenolsen) - The 19's looked great man!!! I wish the SSR's, or at least having 19's, so I'm back on the market for another set already.....HAHAHA

Paul (pjb) - Great to see you, Claire, the new baby and the 22's on that baller LS460L....WHEW!!!!!

Stuart - Great to see you and the little one also.....You'll be back in the VIPER again in no time buddy, but regardless, you are ALWAYS welcome to be with us......

Also, to any NEW people whom I met and those that I forgot to mention, thank you all as well for coming out on yet another wonderful event. I will keep everyone in the loop on the next event.

PHOTOG's POST AWAY!!!!

Old 10-18-2008, 04:55 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !

Old 10-18-2008, 05:01 PM
Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !Mikelly Is a GOD !

Old 10-18-2008, 05:03 PM

Old 10-18-2008, 05:10 PM
Funny thing is, I didn't get a single pic of mine!

My 996TT was the black one on the side road entering the lot, with the tape on the lower front drivers bumper cover... Silver/black interior with the GT2 rear wing.

Mike

Old 10-18-2008, 05:11 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boochook
Guys, EXCELLENT event and thank you to all who made it out. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Vinny (dgtlbullet) and Augie (Lambo/Ferrari/Maserati of Washington Sales Consultant) and all the staff at FOW for their hospitality. It was a fantastic event and a great time seeing old faces and meeting new ones.
Mario (9Eleven) - It was an absolute pleasure to meet you and your wife face to face today. I look forward to seeing you again very soon. I'll keep you posted on the "club".
Berk, it was a pleasure meeting you. My wife and I had a great time. Augie was a true gentleman and he gave us the royal treatment. See you again soon.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:12 PM
DoNDoN is on a distinguished road
It was nice to meet some of you at the meet. I had no clue who anyone was and most of you were probably thinking the same thing.

Old 10-18-2008, 05:27 PM
intence is on a distinguished road
who owns the white m3 with blackwheels/whitelip?

Old 10-18-2008, 07:20 PM
R53Mini is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mikelly
Funny thing is, I didn't get a single pic of mine!

My 996TT was the black one on the side road entering the lot, with the tape on the lower front drivers bumper cover... Silver/black interior with the GT2 rear wing.

Mike
This one?

Old 10-18-2008, 07:28 PM
Chipster is on a distinguished road
Lol, I guess I got there after all the pictures were taken. I was parked along the side anyways, the red Viper GTS with black wheels. Some very nice looking cars though fellas.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:52 PM
DoNDoN is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by intence
who owns the white m3 with blackwheels/whitelip?
That was my friend Mike.

Old 10-18-2008, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by Chipster
Lol, I guess I got there after all the pictures were taken. I was parked along the side anyways, the red Viper GTS with black wheels. Some very nice looking cars though fellas.
i saw you come in. glad you could make it. ill post some pics on LP too...
here are a few pics from the 1,201,384 i took

Last edited by intence; 10-18-2008 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-18-2008, 07:57 PM

Old 10-18-2008, 07:58 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MD/DC/VA: Ferrari/Maserati/Lambo of Washington Meet