2009 Philly Cheesesteak Run - 4/11/09

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 07:24 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
2009 Philly Cheesesteak Run - 4/11/09

Philly Cheesesteak Run
Saturday, April 11, 2009

ALL MAKES & MODELS WELCOME!!!

10:30am – Meet at Ikea in College Park, MD
10100 Baltimore Ave
College Park, MD 20740

Leaving promptly at 11am. It takes about 45 minutes to get there from College Park.

11:45am – Meet at Ikea in White Marsh, MD
8352 Honeygo Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21236

Leaving promptly at 12:15pm. There will be a $5 toll and a $4 toll on the way to Tony Luke’s. It takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes to get there from White Marsh.

2:00pm – Meet at Tony Luke’s in Philadelphia, PA
39 East Oregon Avenue
Philadelphia, PA. 19148

Directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...57&ie=UTF8&z=9

Costs - $11 in tolls from College Park, $6 in tolls back. A Cheesesteak is around $7 plus drinks. They also have other sandwiches, fries, mozzerella sticks, etc.

If you live in the PA, NJ, DE, NY etc area and don't want to join the cruise (or want to set up your own), just meet at Tony Luke's around 2:00pm.

Website: http://www.tonylukes.com. There is an outside restaurant where you order from a window, or there is a sit-down restaurant with servers. I recommend the outside restaurant. There is lots of parking next to the sit-down restaurant.

DISCLAIMERS

*Burnouts, loud music, and/or any kind of disruptive behavior in the parking lot will not be tolerated. Tony Luke's is cool with us being there but we don't want to be asked to leave. Just act civilized.*

** If you don’t have Easy Pass, catch up to the group later or just run through the toll and pay the fine (it’s like $20). We can’t wait for you on the side of the highway.**

***Please print your own directions (even if you have GPS!). We can’t, and won’t, be held responsible if you can’t keep up with the group or if you get lost.***

****Please drive responsibly. The food will be just as tasty regardless of how fast you get up there.***

Pictures from last year's Cheesesteak Run:

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 02-10-2009 at 11:35 PM. Reason: remove non sponsor image
Old 02-10-2009, 07:46 PM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Also, if any one posts it around on other forums, could you let me know? I'll try to keep a running list going. Here's where I've hit so far:

6SpeedOnline
Absolutely Driven
Bimmerforums
E46Fanatics
MD Patriot Stangs
MD Street Scene
Mischief
Modded Mustangs
NASIOC
Rspeed
mazdas247
e90post
M3Post
SVTPerformance
SIRacing
Eastern Fbody
MP Mustangs
Mustang Forums
LS1tech
LS1.com
SRT Forums
Z28forums
Fbody Hideout
CMF Performance
East Coast Boost
VAdriven
NJ Tuners
Fast LSX
SRT 4mation
Mercurymarauder.net
G35driver.com
LegacyGT.com
Mazda3Forums
Audizine
AudiWorld
VWVortex
DownSouthDubs
Tri State Tuners
Crossroadforums.com
Need2Speed
Delcocruisers
Freedom Cruisers
Late Night Rodders
Thesamba
Saablink.net
V6Performance
Acurazine
My350Z
ScionLife
Controlled Instanity
PhillyStangs
Fit Freak
Honda Tech
Maxima.org
PA Mopar Group
Passatworld
schnellms.net
Solstice Forum
3si.org

Last edited by Tonk; 03-21-2009 at 10:34 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 11:26 PM
bubbletea_335i is on a distinguished road
looks like mad fun, i'll see if i can make it. do you mind me posting it on e90post.com?

Old 02-11-2009, 04:30 AM
CHAOS has a spectacular aura aboutCHAOS has a spectacular aura about
the big sonic meet also falls on that day.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:50 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Chris - MARK ME DOWN BROTHER!!!! Would love to do this!!!!! I'll try to get a bunch of MAMC folks as well.

Old 02-11-2009, 05:52 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Chris - I just posted this on M3Post.com

Old 02-11-2009, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by bubbletea_335i
looks like mad fun, i'll see if i can make it. do you mind me posting it on e90post.com?
That would be awesome! Spread the word wherever you can. Thanks!

Originally Posted by boochook
Chris - MARK ME DOWN BROTHER!!!! Would love to do this!!!!! I'll try to get a bunch of MAMC folks as well.
Awesome! I think I'll be driving my car and I'll make it the "official photo vehicle" buy I may end up letting someone else drive and I'll take pictures haha.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
It's now on SVTPerformance.

Straight lines and on the highway, this may be a Cobra run for me this round.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:28 AM
Your Pictures ROCK Chris, so whatever you gots to do would be great.....did you get rid of the mustang for the FIT?

Old 02-11-2009, 07:29 AM
Scotty Boy, it'll be great to have you join another run.....this time we'll stay on 95 and not take the back roads of PA Dutch Country....

Originally Posted by Scott in SS MD
It's now on SVTPerformance.

Straight lines and on the highway, this may be a Cobra run for me this round.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:39 AM
Your Pictures ROCK Chris, so whatever you gots to do would be great.....did you get rid of the mustang for the FIT?
Yeah I sold the Mustang and bought a Fit. I need something cheap and economical right now. Plus I wasn't comfortable in the Mustang. I have a lot of headroom in the Fit.

Scotty Boy, it'll be great to have you join another run.....this time we'll stay on 95 and not take the back roads of PA Dutch Country....
You have to be careful on 95 too....there are a couple large dips on the highway that will tear a lip kit right apart haha.

Old 02-11-2009, 07:45 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
You've got that right!

Old 02-11-2009, 07:52 AM
Oh, and uh, Chris, we don't have to join, click over to another site, become a member and sign up as an attendee, then go back to the membership site to see who is going, do we?

Old 02-11-2009, 08:34 AM
I know what you're talking about.....we do have to be careful, but that's what makes a RALLY .....

Originally Posted by Tonk
You have to be careful on 95 too....there are a couple large dips on the highway that will tear a lip kit right apart haha.

Old 02-11-2009, 11:04 AM
MDracer76 is on a distinguished road
Sweet.. I;ll be doing this.. AND the SHOE RUN.. that is just around the corner.. come on guys... lets get some love there too!!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-shoe-run.html

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2009 Philly Cheesesteak Run - 4/11/09