3rd Annual Castaway Critters Car Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2013, 03:57 PM
chrcowan has a spectacular aura aboutchrcowan has a spectacular aura about
How could you miss this event? Now it's like a great big reunion! So many new people and so many people with new cars. I can't wait.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:25 PM
maserman is on a distinguished road
Scuderia

I have kept the Maserati also because the cars are different. I have done several mods to the GranSport trying to make it tighter and faster. I have come to the realization that one needs to buy a car, accept it for what it is, and not do too many mods to it. (Springs, sway bars, test pipes, ecu and dbw) The price of mods will never come back to the investor. If you are modding a car you must do it for yourself and not expect returns in the future. I am still very happy with the Maserati but wanted to bring it to the next level. Hence, this is why I purchased the Scud. I cannot wait for warmer days to do some cruisin in both cars. Looking forward to seeing you guys this next season, but it will not be at the Castaway Critters Event.

Old 01-26-2013, 06:53 AM
Zahjah has a spectacular aura aboutZahjah has a spectacular aura about
that scud is beautiful..... many happy (s)miles !!!

Old 01-27-2013, 05:52 AM
tclark is on a distinguished road
Thanks guys for all of the support. We expect to have a great showing again this year. Also, there is a Porsche exhibit that will be taking place inside the museum at the time of the show. Your registration for the show gets you a free admission into the museum, so be sure to take advantage of that.

bull30; yes of course you can bring those Yorkies!!! Quite a few registrants brought their pets last year.

And yes, we too will sadly miss Bob's Scuderia. I had the pleasure of going to Algar with him to look at it. He informed me at that time that he had a scheduling conflict with the show.

Thanks again guys, we're looking forward to seeing you in Hershey.

Old 01-30-2013, 08:44 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
i'll see if i can come. lots of variables between now and then, but i'll be there if i can.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:29 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
^^^telum def try to make it Astons are very very rare at this event, last year I brought my DB and a friend of mine took his Rapide, the year before they had one lonely V8V there I think it was a silver color. You may be the only AM there this year, I'm probably bringing my Porsche GT2.

Old 01-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
You're going to drive the GT2?? I haven't seen it in so long!!

Originally Posted by sunir
^^^telum def try to make it Astons are very very rare at this event, last year I brought my DB and a friend of mine took his Rapide, the year before they had one lonely V8V there I think it was a silver color. You may be the only AM there this year, I'm probably bringing my Porsche GT2.

Old 02-09-2013, 07:20 AM
V-Raptor is on a distinguished road
I have tried to make this event the last two years but, it has not worked out. I am in this year. I will be bringing my wife and 1 year old daughter. We will be spending the night. Anyone have any ideas on family activates in the area?

My wife thinks that there is not enough for a 1 year old to do at Hersey Park, is she correct? I have never been there before.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:20 AM
^^^ might want to check out dutch wonderland in lancaster for your daughter. it's a theme park geared towards the little ones, located in lancaster. my parents took me there when i was 2 or 3 and then i got to take my boy when he was that age. it was cool taking pics of him in the same spots that my 'rents took of me when i was a tyke.

Old 02-09-2013, 10:02 AM
V-Raptor is on a distinguished road
Thanks! I checked it out defiantly a possibility. Ill run it by the wife.

Old 02-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
a 1 year old is happy with a box full of stuffed animals. Don't worry about hershey park.

Old 02-12-2013, 05:39 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Zahjah
my parents took me there when i was 2 or 3 and then look how I turned out!! .
Whoa!!! Stay away from that place! lol

Old 02-12-2013, 05:56 PM
WillyWonka is on a distinguished road
This is an excellent cause. I'll share the word with the group in Hunt Valley.

Old 02-13-2013, 12:59 PM
Originally Posted by sunir
Whoa!!! Stay away from that place! lol
yer a funny dude Goshal......

Old 02-14-2013, 06:37 AM
airbrush1 has a spectacular aura aboutairbrush1 has a spectacular aura about
I second Dutch Wonderland! I have fond memories from there as a small child

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Castaway Critters Car Show