3rd Annual Castaway Critters Car Show

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2013, 10:18 AM
Scott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant futureScott in SS MD has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BOBP
Scott, were on for 5:45 at ML?
Yes sir, that is the departure time to head over to 95 and hang out like hoboes.

Old 04-25-2013, 10:21 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sunir
Only c0cky people live in c0ckysville....take Tonk for example!
Might as well live in Dickeysville.

edit: dick isn't censored but **** is? haha

Old 04-25-2013, 02:54 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Est time to hit 95n exit to B'more for me would be between 5:50-6am.

Old 04-25-2013, 03:11 PM
GTGary is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Tonk
Might as well live in Dickeysville.

edit: dick isn't censored but **** is? haha

Attached Images  
Old 04-26-2013, 09:16 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
This is going to be a rough morning....

Old 04-26-2013, 09:37 AM
Fraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really niceFraggle is just really nice
Must go to bed early.

Old 04-26-2013, 09:44 AM
GTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to beholdGTLaser is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Fraggle
Must go to bed early.
.... NOOOO, Just one more game (or shot)!!!!....

Old 04-26-2013, 09:52 AM
Tonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud ofTonk has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Fraggle
Must go to bed early.
It's always a tough choice between having an evening social life (bars) or a morning social life (car shows, cars & coffee, etc). Most times I choose both and it makes for a very tiring weekend.

Old 04-26-2013, 01:35 PM
Lowcash is on a distinguished road
Its easy for me since my evening social life = wiping the car off for my morning social life.

Old 04-26-2013, 01:51 PM
Exlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud ofExlondoner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lowcash
Its easy for me since my evening social life = wiping the car off for my morning social life.
LC, what time will you close to Ashburn, perhaps cruise down together?
I'm leaving here around 5ish.

Gonna feel knackered in the morning, where can you get a coffee at 5am lol.

Old 04-26-2013, 01:57 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Exlondoner

Gonna feel knackered in the morning...
what a hell 'es this mean? no body unerstads your poppyc0ck english mate, in't it??

Old 04-26-2013, 02:08 PM
whatever u Brit wannabe

When in doubt, Wiki is your friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knacker

Old 04-26-2013, 02:12 PM
sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !sunir Is a GOD !
whatever u Brit wannabe

When in doubt, Wiki is your friend: Knacker - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I'll be in London in July mate...time to get the c0ckny accent back! haha

Old 04-26-2013, 02:43 PM
Lowcash is on a distinguished road
LC, what time will you close to Ashburn, perhaps cruise down together?
I'm leaving here around 5ish.

Gonna feel knackered in the morning, where can you get a coffee at 5am lol.
There is a small group meeting at Starbucks off Rt. 7 at 5am. Fraggle is going to text me his location as he gets near 495 and we will rolling meet him on 495.

I think the address is:
8520 Leesburg Pike
Vienna, Va.

It's in the same shopping center as Ethan Allen.

Originally Posted by sunir
what a hell 'es this mean? no body unerstads your poppyc0ck english mate, in't it??
hahahaha ... i had to google it my self.

Old 04-26-2013, 03:05 PM
Everyone is following fraggle on the highway like he is Rudolf the red 928 nosed raindeer haha!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Castaway Critters Car Show