996 Previous model naturally aspirated Porsche 911 community. Discuss C2, C2s, C4, C4s, Targa and Cabriolets.

Looking for Jacksonville/OP members.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2003, 06:33 AM
Greyghost is on a distinguished road
Smile Looking for Jacksonville/OP members.

I am a new owner of 2004 Porsche 996 C2 Cup Aerokit II and trying to locate young, local (Jacksonville and surrounding areas)Porsche owners to revitalize the Florida Crown Region PCA. If anyone is intereted in joining or learning more, contact me on this thread.

Regardless of membership I would still like to build a group with sweet Porsches.

Old 11-30-2003, 08:25 AM
Banned
Accomplice is on a distinguished road
You have a PM.

Kevin

Old 11-30-2003, 08:59 AM
kparis has a spectacular aura aboutkparis has a spectacular aura about
Jax Here

Also sending you a PM.

Old 11-30-2003, 07:11 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
As ar as I know, the Florida Crown Region is pretty active. They have DE's, auto-x, club racing, socials, and a swap meet.

Old 11-30-2003, 07:39 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
If you guys want...Sloth and I will be staying in Jacksonville on our trip back from Tail of the Dragon on Sat. the 6th...I think we will be meeting up with Kparis, but if anyone else wants to join we could have a little N. FL meet inside the TOD meet
Just a thought ....probably the only time I will be that far north with the turbo...would be nice to meet some people
Evan

Old 11-30-2003, 09:03 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
Kparis,
i sent u a PM.

Old 12-01-2003, 11:00 AM
Banned
Evan,

What day/ time do you think you guys will be near Jax on your way back from TOD? I think I can get a new M3 owner and another C32 AMG guy out. The M3 guy knows a Modena owner that he'd probably want to invite. Let me know that approx. time you expect to be coming back through and we'll pick a spot for all of us to meet.

Kevin

Old 12-01-2003, 11:34 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Kevin,

The arrival time will not be till early evening. Assuming a noon departure time, I imagine we would make Jax around 7.30 pm.

Old 12-01-2003, 12:12 PM
Banned
Will that be Saturday evening or are you guys heading back on Sunday? Either way, there is a Hooters location that we could meet at that would be easy to find for those unfamilair with Jacksonville. When you're heading south on I95 a few miles after you go past downtown Jacksonville you'll see an exit for Baymeadows Road (Should Be Exit 341). If you take that exit and go right on Baymeadows about 1.8 miles it dead ends at a road called San Jose. At that intersection you'll see a Hooters across from you towards the south/ left as you sit at the light on Baymeadows Rd. If that location sounds like a good meeting spot to you guys please let me know and we'll get some other high-end car owners to come out.

Kevin

Old 12-01-2003, 12:46 PM
Meeting @ Hooters.

Man... the parking is damned tight at that place are you sure? Regardless I would only be able to hang for a little while due to previous plans but I will definitely make an appearance.

Old 12-01-2003, 01:03 PM
Banned
Re: Meeting @ Hooters.

Originally posted by greyghost
Man... the parking is damned tight at that place are you sure? Regardless I would only be able to hang for a little while due to previous plans but I will definitely make an appearance.
Hmmm. I haven't actually gone into that Hooters but I knew its location might be easy to find. If the parking is limited we should think of another spot. What other options would be close to I95 for these guys but offer lots o' parking?

Kevin

Old 12-01-2003, 01:08 PM
Meeting on 6th

My office is @ I95 and JTB. There is nothing but parking lots and plenty of places to eat down the road on Southside Blvd. I could meet you guys there for a bit and then you guys could snag some food down the street.

Old 12-01-2003, 01:24 PM
We are planning on being in Jax on Saturday. Isn't there a Hooters on Jax Beach/PVB right off the JTB exit to A1A? I think that is the one that FCR has some of there meets at.

Just a thought... you all could go up to Roebling to watch the FCR race for a bit and we could meet up with you all there and drive back to Jax together.

greyghost, sorry to hijack your thread.

Old 12-01-2003, 01:36 PM
There is a hooters there and the parking is ample. Roebling is out for me due to prior engagements.

Not a problem with the hijacking... its all about communication!

Old 12-01-2003, 01:46 PM
Banned
I don't know anything about Roebling or the FCR race, where and what is it? Also, that Hooters is very convenient for me.

Kevin

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Looking for Jacksonville/OP members.