Location (State):

Item Condition:

Race Yellow Dodge Viper. Heavily Modded $85,000

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-28-2006, 06:42 PM
motorsportnick is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Race Yellow Dodge Viper. Heavily Modded $85,000

I am posting this add for my friend Abel. This Viper is extremely fast, and beautiful to look at. Fayence, Cbutler, ryaninsd, mattnunez and myself can vouch for this cars performance, we have all seen what it can do. It is an ACR Edition so it already has all the best goodies availible to GTS Vipers. In addition I have included the list of Modifications and factory options. Along with many pictures of the car. For inquiries or questions please feel free to send me a private message or email: themasterstouch@adelphia.net .

PRICE: $85,000.00

Standard:

1. Viper GTS in race yellow
2. V-10, 6 speed manual, air conditioning, power windows, power door locks, power mirrors, alpine single cd in dash stereo w/ alpine amplifier.
3. ABS brakes

Factory Optional Equipment:

1. ACR option - $10,000.00

a) Dynamic racing shocks - front and rear - fully adjustable coil overs and jounce and rebound adjustments w/ nitrogen charged cylinders

b) Smooth tubes and K & N filters - 10 hp gain & 10 torque gain to 460 hp & 500 torque

c) 5 point seat belts

2. Extended factory warranty (transferable) - valid to Jan 3,2007 or 100,000 miles

Additional Equipment:

1. Radar Blue painted stripes - V'd

2. Rear double wing w/ custom end plates(carbon fiber inlaid), words milled (ACR, VIPER, RACE YELLOW, GTS)

3. Front wing w/ canards

4. Front dive planes

5. Polished side splitters

6. Driving lights set in carbon fiber covers.

7. Custom painted and polished HRE wheels 19 x 11 front, 20 x 13.5 rear

8. Pirelli P zero tires - 295 35 19 front, 345 25 20 rear

9.Carbon fiber: front cowl, door sills, bezels of all interior gauges, and center counsel

10. Competition Coupe short throw shifter w/ yellow 2nd generation snake face

11. Custom made carpet mats w/ large yellow 2nd generation snake face w/ silver border of snake face

12. Custom rear cargo carpet cover w/ large embroidered word in yellow and silver border ______RACE YELLOW_____

13. Large chrome snake faces(2nd generation) on rear quarter panels

14. Front windshield sun banner in yellow w/ COMPETITION ACR COUPE in chrome letters

15. Engine: 40 hp gain 40 lb torque gain - work performed by THE VIPER SHOP/ DC PERFORMANCE

a) 1.7 roller rockers

b) aluminum light flywheel

c) belanger headers

d) random cats

e) corsa exhaust

f) custom milled 5" billet aluminum tips

g) 500 hp and 540 lb torque - dyno by THE VIPER SHOP/ DC PERFORMANCE

16. Stop Tech Race Brakes 14", cross drilled, custom painted calipers in matching yellow w/ word RACE YELLOW painted in radar blue

Awards and accomplishments: back to back winner for CRUISING FOR A CURE CAR SHOW - viper catagorie, SALEEN CAR SHOW 1st place, first and only center fold for VIPER QUARTERLY MAGAZINE (winter issue-05), 2006 DREAM CARS car calendar, 2007 CLASSY CHASSIS car calendar.

CARRERA GT COMING SOON!

Last edited by motorsportnick; 04-28-2006 at 06:44 PM.
Old 04-28-2006, 08:16 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
That'll eat your babies.

Old 04-28-2006, 11:20 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
nice set up but that body kit is a little over the top. Most of it looks as though it might be functional, but still a little over the top.

Old 04-29-2006, 01:47 AM
Porscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of lightPorscheboy16 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by BOYRACER
nice set up but that body kit is a little over the top. Most of it looks as though it might be functional, but still a little over the top.
Agreed.....

Old 04-29-2006, 02:27 AM
The front splitter and rear spoilers are both functional. I would agree that to most it would seem extreme but to some (like the current owner) it looks perfect. I will try and see if I can get some pictures of the car without the front and rear spoilers.

Old 04-29-2006, 09:13 AM
StrokedViper is on a distinguished road
You should really post that on viperalley. You'll get plenty of responses.

Old 04-29-2006, 11:36 PM
A few more pictures.

Old 04-30-2006, 12:09 AM
USCTrojanMan29 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by JoeyG
That'll eat your babies.
And their parents...

Old 04-30-2006, 07:59 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29
And their parents...

(free bump)

Old 04-30-2006, 04:20 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by StrokedViper
You should really post that on viperalley. You'll get plenty of responses.

haha that was entertainment at it's best.

I might go mid $50's on it and pull all the ugly off, but at 85k

Old 04-30-2006, 06:45 PM
AzExoticLover will become famous soon enoughAzExoticLover will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Vicious
haha that was entertainment at it's best.

I might go mid $50's on it and pull all the ugly off, but at 85k
85K? Can anyone say "Smoking Crack"

Old 04-30-2006, 06:51 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AzExoticLover
85K? Can anyone say "Smoking Crack"

I was trying to be nice about it, but yeah he needs to share w/e it is he's smokin.

I do like the stripes though, that is if they were layed on straight (the front is funky) and maybe in a less obnoxious color. I've seen it at CC, it's worse in person, if you can even imagine that.

I really think it could be a decent looking car though. Pull off all the hideous body mods, including the stickers, paint the wheel centers either black, or match the stripes, and it would probably look pretty slick.

Last edited by Vicious; 04-30-2006 at 06:54 PM.
Old 04-30-2006, 08:34 PM
AzExoticLover will become famous soon enoughAzExoticLover will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Vicious
I was trying to be nice about it, but yeah he needs to share w/e it is he's smokin.

I do like the stripes though, that is if they were layed on straight (the front is funky) and maybe in a less obnoxious color. I've seen it at CC, it's worse in person, if you can even imagine that.

I really think it could be a decent looking car though. Pull off all the hideous body mods, including the stickers, paint the wheel centers either black, or match the stripes, and it would probably look pretty slick.
I agree! It would be nice if had taken all of that $$$ he spent on body work, wheels and paint and instead put it ino the engine: Supercharger or maybe even a turbo kit. We have a 1400 HP Twin Turbo Viper that comes to some of the local events and that thing is CRAZY! There is nothing on the road touching this thing!

Old 05-02-2006, 11:48 AM
AntonioDestiny is on a distinguished road
r

Them rims are sick... OMG.. The whole freaking car looks awesome.. and i never use that word