American Muscle Everything from a Cadillac Escalade to a new Ford GT to a classic C1 Corvette

Hi Guys (I'm New) & NEW PENNZOIL CHALLENGER HELLCAT VIDEO!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 01:44 PM
InstaCaT is on a distinguished road
Arrow Hi Guys (I'm New) & NEW PENNZOIL CHALLENGER HELLCAT VIDEO!!!

Hi 6speedonline members! I just joined today, and it's so great to be a part of this amazing forum now!! So I thought to myself after joining, what better way to introduce myself than to share a super cool video with you guys, because we all love fast dodge's right!? Right!

So I was browsing around on Facebook and came across this EPIC and brand new video of professional (and world-renowned) drifter and racing driver Rhys Millen doing some drifting, burnouts and doughnuts in the Pennzoil Hellcat in downtown Reno! It was actually filmed about two weeks ago in Reno during Barrett Jackson's big Reno auction!!!

It is super cool, and I thought you guys and gals would enjoy it, so here ya go!
https://www.facebook.com/itswhitenoi...3838072339568/

Also, when I looked into the page that the video was posted on, I also found a photo album of some cool photos taken during the shoot, so here is the link to that!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5649026&type=3

Anyways, I feel like my introduction is complete! I hope you enjoy it guys, and I can't wait to explore the 6speedonline forums more! Thank you for welcoming me with open arms!!!

All the best,
CaT