2000 Audi A4 Avant 2.8 V6 30v Quattro 5spd 62k Florida New! Plugs/Timing Belt

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 08:13 PM
00Wagon is on a distinguished road
2000 Audi A4 Avant 2.8 V6 30v Quattro 5spd 62k Florida New! Plugs/Timing Belt

-2000 Silver Audi A4 2.8 Avant Quattro
-$13,000 FIRM!!

I personally work for Champion Audi, in Coral Springs, FL. All work and service for the car has been done at Champion, and was continued to be done by them since I have owned it. Everything has been done by a certified Audi technician.

Car is located in Boca Raton, FL.

Original window sticker:

I Purchased car at ~51k.
The cluster had a couple lines running through the display, and the car was soon going to need tie rod ends. These were both fixed soon after I purchased the car. Also changed the brake pads and rotors.

This car has been taken care of it's whole life.

I recently (61k, 12/22/05) took care of the 60k and 65k services. These together include air filter, oil change, timing belt, tensioner, rollers. I also replaced both front outer CV boots at this time along with doing the water pump as preventative maintenance while everything was taken apart. The common cam seal leak problem was also avoided by installing new cam seals along with new gaskets while everything was taken apart for the services.

So, the car has new:
-Cam Seals
-Water Pump
-Timing belt/Tensioner/Rollers
-CV Boots
-Tie Rod Ends
-Gauge Cluster
-Spark Plugs
-Air Filter
-Pollen Filter
-New Brake Rotors/Pads

The car is in great shape. Body has no rust or damage. Two small rock chips in the hood, a tiny chip in the passenger side door moulding, and a scuff on the rear bumper.

The interior is in fantastic shape, no wear marks/tears/burn holes anywhere on the interior. Black upgraded leather with dark wood trim.

The car has an S4 front bumper. Bumper, grilles, foglamps, hood grill, and license plate cover were all purchased brand new from Champion Audi and painted by the same shop that does our service work. I still have the original A4 grille. I also have the badge for the S4 grille that I chose not to install simply because this car is not an S4.

The tires were replaced ~6k miles ago with 205/55/R16 (OEM Size) Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3's. The highest rated street tire on http://www.tirerack.com .

I also have a set of 18" OEM B7 Avus S4 wheels mounted with Continental Sport Contact 2's. Two of the tires still have lots of life left, two are starting to wear on the edges from the previous owner but still have quite a few miles left on them. Pics mounted below.

Any questions be sure to ask. Tons more pics available on request.

Just wanted to add NADA & KBB values:

Craig G.
561-306-7576
xlerate93@aol.com
AIM - xlerate93

Anything I forgot I will add later.

Old 04-01-2006, 05:58 AM
00Wagon is on a distinguished road
Or best offer!