Location (State):

Item Condition:

WTB: 99-00 996. $30K to spend.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-21-2007, 02:39 PM
miboxer96 is on a distinguished road
WTB: 99-00 996. $30K to spend.

I have been lurking for a while, but now want to jump into the fire. This site is great. Love all the spirited communications, and helpful information.

I am looking to get into my first P-car.

Was bidding on a car on E-bay, and guy says he is willing to deal with me even though his reserve price wasn't met. I'll try to attach pic. Its a 2000 C2 with 70K miles. Aeor kit, decent interior, and new wheels.

I paid $7 for an auto check, and it looks like it was a lease vehicle twice up in NJ, then sold at auction to this Miami dealer.

He says he bought it from "Custom Motors" of Pompano Beach back in Sep 2006, and due to a new baby, is looking to get into a Cayenne now instead.

Seller said the RMS was fixed by the above mentioned dealer before he bought it.

I know a lot of you are trying to sell cars, so if anyone has a deal similar, please let me know. I have looked at a lot of fs posts, and expect responses from some of you, but maybe someone that hasn't posted yet might want to contact me.

Here are my desired attributes for my new(used) car"
99-00 996
Aero Pkg
Manual Trans
either coupe or cab
Less than 75K miles

As for color, Silver and Mid. Blue are nice. Black is too hard to keep clean, and I think Red is a little too flashy for me. Prefer Black leather, but not a deal breaker.

I'm in Michigan, and this will be pleasure car. Commute to Detroit, so probably won't drive it to work (except on rare occasion).

PM me if you have a similar for sale.

Thanks