Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Surface Transforms/Movit Ceramic Brake Rotors (front) and monoblock aluminum calipers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2023, 11:05 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Surface Transforms/Movit Ceramic Brake Rotors (front) and monoblock aluminum calipers

Category: Brakes
Price: $10500
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo
Location (State): WA
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

This is a fairly uncommon opportunity to buy some new Surface Transforms/Movit parts for your compatible Porsche. These were bought by me a few years ago from the guy who used to run Movit USA and were the basis of the last complete kit they had for the Porsche 997.1 GT2. Please note that this is an incomplete kit, and to complete the kit you will need to work with vendors like Hinz Motorsports to piece together the rear rotor kit and select pads appropriate to your needs.

For a quick sale I'd take $10,500 for everything you see, and the retail value of what you're looking at is far higher than that. All parts are NEW. Calipers were professionally painted Mexico Blue.

If I'm parting out the kit (which I understand is likely), here is what I'd like to get.

Front set of ST/Movit rotors (392mm x 35mm) - $6000 (retail right now is $6975 on similar parts from Hinz Motorsports)
Front calipers (6 piston monoblock) - $2500
Front calipers (6 piston monoblock) - $2400 without attached brake lines
Brake lines - $150
Electronic harness - included for whoever buys the rotors or first set of calipers, otherwise $150

Again, at minimum you are missing rear rotors/hats, rear calipers, and your choice of brake pads to make a complete kit, as I have two sets of front calipers available here. The full retail value of the complete kit for this size/application is over $25k. For any questions, please don't be afraid to ask, and I fully suspect I am under-pricing the calipers in case anyone cares.

For the inevitable 'why are you selling?' questions the simple answer is that I took a chance on this setup as an equivalent to buying PCCBs and spent all my money in one shot, but it's way more brake kit than I would ever need. At this point in time I have the opportunity to buy myself a locally owned set of take-off PCCB rotors/pads and I am opting out of this project to do just that. My loss is your gain, if you're willing to take it on.

All the parts available for sale in one photo.

Close up of one of the front ceramic rotors

Close up of the other front ceramic rotor

Close up of the set of two front calipers

Close up of the other two front calipers (these have brake lines attached)

Close up of the brake lines

Close up of the electrical connector (not sure what this does)

Close up of the details on the monoblock caliper, clearly made from 7075 grade aluminum

Close up of another caliper

Side shot of two of the calipers

Bottom view of one of the calipers

Bottom view of two of the calipers

The front rotors paired with two of the calipers

Backside view of the front rotor

Alternate photo showing the backside of the rotor with caliper nearby

Internal view of one of the rotors

Old 06-12-2023, 08:50 AM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Bump...thanks for the space.

Old 10-13-2023, 10:50 PM
To the top please...they are still available.

Old 11-26-2023, 10:07 PM
Bump please!

Old 12-12-2023, 01:57 PM
This could be the basis of an excellent Christmas gift for that someone special, even if that someone special is you!

Old 01-18-2024, 03:58 PM
To the top. Offers are welcome!

Old 02-01-2024, 10:09 AM
Offers are welcome...bump!

Old 02-19-2024, 09:44 AM
To the top! Thanks.

Old 02-29-2024, 09:54 AM
I should mention that I'm willing to part these out if needed, and am also open to trades for 997.1 GT3 OEM PCCB brakes/rotors if anyone wants to do that.