Cars and Coffee GTG May 24th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 07:08 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Cars and Coffee GTG May 24th

Cars and Coffee - Irvine, California

This SAT 7am-9 in Irvine

I would like to arrange a San Diego caravan to go up north. Please post if you are interested.

The plan is to meet up at the "carlsbad outlet mall" infront of starbucks which is off of palomar airport road in Carlsbad.
SDers meet here at 6:30 leave at 6:45 -
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...01&z=9&iwloc=F

Then drive 20-30
minutes north up to the big irvine meet.
Here:
http://www.carsandcoffee.info/images/candcmap.jpg

Last edited by Ryan in SD; 05-21-2008 at 07:13 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 08:31 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
PM sent.

Old 05-21-2008, 11:06 PM
livefast is on a distinguished road
There is a big group (30+ cars) meeting at UTC @ 5:00.

Old 05-22-2008, 06:22 AM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
If you leave at 6:30am from carlsbad, you may not get a parking spot by 7:15am. You should be there by 6:30am. If you want to have some fun before hand, come at 5:30am.

If not, at 8:30am we will head over to Crystal Cove for breakfast. Great times await!

Old 05-22-2008, 06:45 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Originally Posted by livefast
There is a big group (30+ cars) meeting at UTC @ 5:00.
MORE info please. Which area of the parking lot and what is the departure time, etc etc..

thank you

ARE you meeting at UTC and driving up to C&C in irvine? Or just doing your own thing?

Last edited by Ryan in SD; 05-22-2008 at 06:51 PM.
Old 05-23-2008, 01:01 PM
I don't know which area. It shouldn't be too hard to find 30+ exotics all together...at 5am in a mall parking lot.

Don't know time either. I heard people were meeting at 5:00, so I'm gonna guess and say depart at 5:15? I really don't know much.

I heard this from my friend at Symbolic on Wednesday. We were possibly going to head up there in either a G spyder or Phantom, but nothing (between us two) has been finalized yet.

Yes, the plan for the group (including us possibly) was to meet @ UTC then caravan up to Irvine for C&C.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOWEVER, this weather is sucking. The forecast for tomorrow, Saturday, for San Diego AND Irvine is rain, so I don't know anything definite at this time...

Old 05-23-2008, 02:16 PM
No rain on Sat for Irvine and NPB.

Old 05-23-2008, 06:38 PM
Ryan, (my buddy and) I won't be going tomorrow morning. Some/most/all of the group has also canceled for this week (not sure how many). We'll probably be up there next week in either a Phantom, G spyder or 599.

Old 05-23-2008, 07:47 PM
Originally Posted by livefast
Ryan, (my buddy and) I won't be going tomorrow morning. Some/most/all of the group has also canceled for this week (not sure how many). We'll probably be up there next week in either a Phantom, G spyder or 599.
No worries, I wont be able to go either due to last minute work scheduling

Old 05-24-2008, 09:43 AM
Sideways has a spectacular aura aboutSideways has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by robertp
No rain on Sat for Irvine and NPB.
Can I quote you on that?

Old 05-24-2008, 11:11 AM
Wanhand is on a distinguished road

It was pouring rain early this morning on the westside. Oh! well, there's always another day.

Old 06-02-2008, 02:48 AM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Hey guys, how did the event go? Long time no see RobertP. Been away for awhile. can't wait to see some pics.

Old 06-02-2008, 06:50 AM
No rain, like I said. Lots of fun. GTGUY, where is the Lambo? We need another Lambo for our LP640 friend.

Videos:

http://www.911turboregistry.com/997ttandtts_3.swf
http://www.911turboregistry.com/997ttandtts_2.swf

Old 06-02-2008, 06:54 AM
This Sat (June 7th) will be a must see.

Old 06-02-2008, 01:06 PM
GTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud ofGTGuy has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by robertp
No rain, like I said. Lots of fun. GTGUY, where is the Lambo? We need another Lambo for our LP640 friend.

Videos:

http://www.911turboregistry.com/997ttandtts_3.swf
http://www.911turboregistry.com/997ttandtts_2.swf

August 11th is delivery date. I'm getting a few things altered... How is Saheed doing?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars and Coffee GTG May 24th