Cars, Coffee, and Pictures!....Sunday, 06/29...Big Starbucks!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 10:51 PM
BiggerApe is on a distinguished road
Will be there- Dont know which car yet -- just got the Turbo's rockers painted, looks good but the idiots slammed them back in and broke the clips I'm gonna see if I can do something to make them presentable and show up! The good part is that they are buying me new rockers...

I may leave the TT at home and bring out the Beast.

Old 06-28-2008, 01:11 AM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
I have the bellevue 1/2 that morning but if all goes well I may be able to make it by 10:30.

Old 06-28-2008, 07:54 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Good luck on the run.

Old 06-28-2008, 10:58 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
see ya'll tomorrow! should be a great day! don't forget your sunscreen!!!

make sure you check the address on page one of this thread for the correct starbucks. there are a few of them in redmond. this one is in a shopping center with ben franklin, staples, QFC, canyon's, etc.

(=^.^=)

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 06-28-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:12 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gretapass
^^^We need to round up a big gang - this could be fun. Cars & Coffee in Redmond, crash the muscle car party at the XXX and have some lunch, then crash the Lexus show at Southcenter! I'd better bring my photographer!
If you're headed to XXX take the back roads, it takes about the same amount of time is shorter, less traffic. Bumpy road if you have a sport/track suspension, but not bad.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...5&ie=UTF8&z=11

and here's the map if you're headed to Southcenter too.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...11365&t=p&z=11

Rt 900 is a curvy road through the woods, fun (though brief) drive depending on how much traffic is on it.

Old 06-28-2008, 03:29 PM
SammyTown is on a distinguished road
Sorry I'll miss you all tomorrow. We decided to make a run over to Chelan for the weekend to enjoy the weather (95 degrees today). I'll keep looking for the next GTG.

Cheers,

Sammytown (Chris)

Old 06-28-2008, 07:49 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the route ideas - exactly the routes I was going to suggest taking. Lots of cops on East Lake Sammamish, but will be a nice parade to on-lookers. SR 900 is very fun - but you are right, sometimes lots of slow traffic. Open your sunroofs and put down your tops tomorrow! Here comes the sun again!

Old 06-28-2008, 11:34 PM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
i'll be there in red beast

Old 06-29-2008, 12:07 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
well I don't think I'll make it tomorrow guy's. I got done shooting a wedding tonight only to have the valet tell me they can't find my keys to my car
I won't make it home for about another hour yet and will definately want to sleep in. I have about 1000 images to go through as well.

Have fun. I wanted to make this one too.....

Old 06-29-2008, 09:21 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Hit a pothole and wiped out a tire last night so I won't be making it today..

Old 06-29-2008, 10:47 AM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Well, I manged to oversleep this morning and wake up at 7:30, only 30 mins past the start time for the 1/2. So much for my alarm waking me up. Guess it'll be easy to meet you all at 10:30 now though.

Old 06-29-2008, 01:48 PM
xpikenz is on a distinguished road
i over slept! didnt get home from work til 3am.. hopefully you guys get some nice pictures!

Old 06-29-2008, 02:05 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Whew! That was one of the hardest marathons I've ever done before and I've done a couple before. No training + high heat = tough run! But you know what, I'm glad I did it because the view from the 520 bridge was just awesome! I really do wish I brought my camera with me. I'm definitely doing this one again and this time I'll train for it! Want to come up with a 6speed running caravan for next year?

I can't believe I came to meet you guys afterwards too. I must be crazy.

Old 06-29-2008, 02:06 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Sounds like people went to 3 different Starbucks. There was a bunch of us at the 17196 Redmond Way Starbucks, and eventually everyone else came over to us there. Though not before the nissan group took off. From there we split into seperate groups again, and headed to XXX. I bumped into the NSX group on my way there, and they were headed out to lunch. By the time I got to XXX my kid had fallen asleep, and there was just Jody and Peter there, wondering where everyone was. Front Street being closed off probably didn't help, as there was signs telling people to avoid the exit to XXX. With my kid snoozing I headed home so he could sleep a bit. I'll catch up with folk later at Southcenter.

Quite a turn out today, although it seemed to come and go in waves.

Old 06-29-2008, 02:14 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by atomic80
Whew! That was one of the hardest marathons I've ever done before and I've done a couple before. No training + high heat = tough run! But you know what, I'm glad I did it because the view from the 520 bridge was just awesome! I really do wish I brought my camera with me. I'm definitely doing this one again and this time I'll train for it! Want to come up with a 6speed running caravan for next year?

I can't believe I came to meet you guys afterwards too. I must be crazy.
what was your time? Will you be running the Seattle Marathon in November? I hope I'll be ready for it by november.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars, Coffee, and Pictures!....Sunday, 06/29...Big Starbucks!