Cars, Coffee, and Pictures!....Sunday, 06/29...Big Starbucks!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 12:16 PM
mprsev will become famous soon enoughmprsev will become famous soon enough
Just P-cars? Should be a beautiful day!

Old 06-24-2008, 12:19 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
open to all 6speeders cars. it's mostly pcars, bmw's, and sometimes the italians make it. there just aren't many stock cars that make it down. (=^.^=)

Last edited by BoxsterGirlie01; 06-24-2008 at 02:51 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 01:36 PM
niter1dah has a spectacular aura aboutniter1dah has a spectacular aura aboutniter1dah has a spectacular aura about
I think im free till a bit after 12 so I should be there!

Old 06-24-2008, 02:46 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
ohhh boy. I'm shooting a wedding from 2-10:30 on Saturday, so I'm not sure how much I'll want to come out on Sunday. I'd love to come down and grab some pics for everyone though.........Hopefully I'll be there. Maybe bring the kids down too. I think they're done with swim lessons now....

Old 06-24-2008, 10:37 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
open to all 6speeders cars. it's mostly pcars, bmw's, and sometimes the italians make it. there just aren't many stock cars that make it down. (=^.^=)
No British cars ey? Oh well...

Old 06-25-2008, 09:10 AM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^of course! british cars are always welcome! ....the more the merrier! that's how we call get to say hello, meet everyone, and see a great variety! come on downnnnnnnnnn! =)

Old 06-25-2008, 09:35 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I'm going to try and come out with the kids on Sunday. I think they'll like checking out all the cars. Plus I'd like to get a few shots of Greta's car.....

James

Old 06-25-2008, 01:12 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Weather looks great, count me in.
Thanks for the PM reminder Jody.

Old 06-25-2008, 06:06 PM
SammyTown is on a distinguished road
Introducing myself

Hi All - I'm a long time reader of the 6 but not a frequent poster. I used to have a 996 C4S but moved along to a S6 for space (kids) a few months back.

I just finished up a set of mods for it (coilovers / HRE wheels and a few other small things). You can check it out here:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=134565

I'm in town this Sunday and would like to join in if that's cool (or is this a P-car only thing?).

Thanks.

Sammytown

Old 06-25-2008, 06:28 PM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by SammyTown
Hi All - I'm a long time reader of the 6 but not a frequent poster. I used to have a 996 C4S but moved along to a S6 for space (kids) a few months back.

I just finished up a set of mods for it (coilovers / HRE wheels and a few other small things). You can check it out here:

I'm in town this Sunday and would like to join in if that's cool (or is this a P-car only thing?).

Thanks.

Sammytown
All are welcome and very nice S6 can't wait to see it.

Old 06-25-2008, 07:26 PM

Thanks.

Sammytown

sammytown,

we'd love to have you come by and meet everyone! nope! not just a pcar thing! it's open to all nw 6speeders!

lookin' forward to meeting you! we have a great group of enthusiasts here!

Old 06-25-2008, 08:04 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
I'd be up for it but I have a brunch date on Sunday. I'll make the next one though.

Old 06-25-2008, 08:16 PM
nize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nicenize is just really nice
i've heard there's a classic/muscle car show going on at the triple-xxx rootbeer. perhaps we can cruise over there afterwards?

Old 06-25-2008, 08:17 PM
^^that's true! redbogey (steve) is headed up that way afterwards. we can go and do whatever you guys want.....lunch....pics.....car show....etc. =)

Old 06-25-2008, 10:26 PM

Thanks.

Sammytown
That's a beautiful car. Definitely bring it out on Sunday....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cars, Coffee, and Pictures!....Sunday, 06/29...Big Starbucks!