Life is too short. RIP RobertP

Old 12-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !Turbo Fanatic Is a GOD !
That's just so sad. I had made plans to joing his "races" once and never made it. RIP

Mrs. P, I never personally met your husand but he seemed like a great guy. I'm sure that a post from a total stanger is no help, but it sure seemed like he was enjoying himself with his car.

Last edited by Turbo Fanatic; 12-29-2010 at 12:14 AM.
Old 12-28-2010, 07:32 PM
harkerdude will become famous soon enoughharkerdude will become famous soon enough
RIP Robert.

Old 12-28-2010, 07:39 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dk996tt
RIP Rbert. My condolences to his family and friends. I realized earlier this year that it is simply not worth living life holding grudges and being stressed. Every morning I wake up, I give thanks to God for waking up and breathing air. Live each day knowing it could very well be your last. There are so many of us here that share similar passion of automobiles. We should respect each others opinions and be thankful that we all contribute to this great community. Before we know it, our time will be up and all that really matters is the memories we leave behind to our family and friends.
Read my mind.

RIP, Robert..

Old 12-29-2010, 10:17 AM
calcareer is on a distinguished road
Rip

We will miss your presence at all our local events, we will miss your knowledge, your spirited debates, your zest for life, we will miss you Robert.

Old 12-29-2010, 12:18 PM
btapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of light
R.I.P. Robert.. I am sorry that you had to endure that disease for so long. I hope your family is looking back on the good times and cherishing those moments. Please pass along Robert's love of cars to his children! I think he would want that for sure.

Old 12-29-2010, 02:52 PM
mpw32 is a jewel in the roughmpw32 is a jewel in the roughmpw32 is a jewel in the roughmpw32 is a jewel in the rough
So sad to see this, a true car enthusiast that will truly be missed. Thoughts and prayers go out to his family during this difficult time.

Old 12-29-2010, 04:43 PM
mojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to beholdmojottx50 is a splendid one to behold
RIP Robert. We had great times out there in the early mornings with the rest of the mexico run.... You will be missed my friend, thoughts and prayers go out to his family ....

Old 12-29-2010, 11:41 PM
OCTurbo is on a distinguished road
My condolences to his family. Robert was always helpful by answering car questions and he posted some great videos. He will be missed

Old 12-30-2010, 12:40 AM
vbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant futurevbmw335 has a brilliant future
Truly heartbreaking. RIP.

Old 12-30-2010, 12:37 PM
dynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to beholddynamic gt2 is a splendid one to behold
RIP,Robert.

Old 12-30-2010, 01:30 PM
mspiredm3 will become famous soon enoughmspiredm3 will become famous soon enough
RIP Robert. You were always such a kind and caring guy, who always had a smile on your face.

I will miss seeing you at our Mexico runs brotha!

Old 12-30-2010, 01:46 PM
markar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to allmarkar is a name known to all
RIP Robert,

Old 12-30-2010, 10:19 PM
yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !yrralis1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by DLSJ5
Hey guys -

Robert's wife very much appreciates this thread and all of the kind words, she wanted me to share this link with you as well -

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/robertpassananti
I got very choked up reading this . He occasionally posted in the 997 turbo section .

The website made it so clear that he was truly loved by his family and will be greatly missed. I wish them peace in this difficult time .

Old 01-01-2011, 12:58 AM
chidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the roughchidoks is a jewel in the rough
Rip...

Old 01-01-2011, 02:03 PM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
thank you

Hi everyone,

This is Robert's wife and I just read all your posts. Thank you for your kind words. Robert was a wonderful person and husband and father and best friend and soul mate all wrapped up in one and will be missed beyond words.

He had so much fun posting on this forum so please don't apologize for the spirited debates. He would tell me about it all the time and we would laugh over how passionate people would get. He loved it all!

His Porsche and those early morning Mexico runs brought him great joy and I am so thankful that he had the chance to do what he wanted to do. I will definitely pass on his love of cars to our kids.

He really was a fighter and forever optimistic. Thank you for bringing lots of smiles and laugther to him thru this forum and thru the Porsche runs.

Warmly,
Forever Robert's Wife

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Life is too short. RIP RobertP