Post some of your favorite Bens quotes and pics of him lets remember his amazing life

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2005, 09:31 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Post some of your favorite Ben' quotes and pics of him lets remember his amazing life

I'm doing the search as this is being done.

Of course he said it in jest , one of my Ben favorites " it's just a lambo"

Ben's great sense of humor and personality will sure be missed here. Again, my deepest condolences to the Families of Ben and Corey. RIP Guys.

Last edited by Rave TT; 06-05-2005 at 02:54 PM.
Old 06-04-2005, 10:16 PM
20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute20C4S has a reputation beyond repute
hope u guys can feel how i've been feeling since the day when it happened...

this is the PM ben sent me last week. we talked often through PMs.

''i've got two track days in the next week (shhhhh) and if everything goes ok (ie: no wrecks,etc), i probably will. you?''

i was going but had to work...

Old 06-04-2005, 10:30 PM
Bri
EE
Bri has a spectacular aura aboutBri has a spectacular aura about
i'm not really sure if i feel exactly what you guys are feeling since i'm not close to Ben nor do we know each other but I'm really bothered by this situation and hope that it never really happened..

Old 06-04-2005, 10:32 PM
Happy Now?
Rave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the roughRave TT is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by Bri
i'm not really sure if i feel exactly what you guys are feeling since i'm not close to Ben nor do we know each other but I'm really bothered by this situation and hope that it never really happened..
Don't we all but reality can be harsh.

Old 06-04-2005, 10:43 PM
Bri
EE
yeah.. sigh..

Old 06-04-2005, 11:24 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Theres a picture of him giving some attitude to a forum troll. I will mis his sense of humor.

http://www.flat-6.net/forum/showthre...4&start=&pp=20

Old 06-04-2005, 11:43 PM
vtgts300kw will become famous soon enough
this is a prime example of his sense of humor....

QUOTE FROM CAYENNE FORUM

at least the ***** is regular...

and is menstrating right on schedule. well it's been 11 months and 11k miles and she just asked for the 11 qt of oil. i used to think it was amazing the first scheduled oil change for the cayenne is 20k miles, but now i'm wondering why so soon since i will have already changed the oil over 2 times - 1 qt at a time!

Old 06-05-2005, 02:33 AM
Banned
allanlambo has a little shameless behaviour in the past
For me, i will always remember "It's only a Lambo"

Old 06-05-2005, 04:17 AM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
Ben sure was a one of a kind class act kind of guy

Rave, kudo's to you for this thread

Old 06-05-2005, 06:42 AM
TTM0TION is on a distinguished road
haha Well said Allan I will always remember that comment as well.

Old 06-05-2005, 06:52 AM
Marc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really niceMarc is just really nice
Originally posted by Ryan in SD
Theres a picture of him giving some attitude to a forum troll. I will mis his sense of humor.

http://www.flat-6.net/forum/showthre...4&start=&pp=20
Ryan that is classic Ben stuff. I need to search and find something close to me that I like...I however got a smile reading that thread just now.

Old 06-05-2005, 09:21 AM
Bri
EE
Originally posted by ben, lj
at least the ***** is regular...

and is menstrating right on schedule. well it's been 11 months and 11k miles and she just asked for the 11 qt of oil. i used to think it was amazing the first scheduled oil change for the cayenne is 20k miles, but now i'm wondering why so soon since i will have already changed the oil over 2 times - 1 qt at a time!
I still remember Ben posting this to DEETZ and they keep on whining about this.. lol!

Old 06-05-2005, 09:53 AM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
my favorite memory of his posts was when he was trying to figure out how to get that new CGT into the garage. He had it figured down to the 1/8" or 1/16" of how it couldn't go in front ways and had to be backed in. I was amazed & stunned at the preciseness of his calculations. But then again, if I were bringing a CGT home, I might be too

Then someone asked a general question about possibly building a driveway so that a CGT could make it up it successfully- in general terms.

Ben responded with something like "you need 6.8 ft of cement at a slope of 21.7 degrees." I couldn't stop laughing realizing just how smart this guy Ben was.

Thank You Ben....

Old 06-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Banned
Chordate is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is another great memory...:

"i used the "**** star" line when the guy asked me yesterday at the light when i was driving the CGT. he replied, "no way. i'm a **** star and i only make $400 a movie". no kidding "

His humor and respect for other people is uncommon in this world, and it is such a horrible loss.

RIP Ben

Old 06-05-2005, 11:57 AM
Banned for Life
Cole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the roughCole_21 is a jewel in the rough
Originally posted by Lizard1
my favorite memory of his posts was when he was trying to figure out how to get that new CGT into the garage. He had it figured down to the 1/8" or 1/16" of how it couldn't go in front ways and had to be backed in. I was amazed & stunned at the preciseness of his calculations. But then again, if I were bringing a CGT home, I might be too

Then someone asked a general question about possibly building a driveway so that a CGT could make it up it successfully- in general terms.

Ben responded with something like "you need 6.8 ft of cement at a slope of 21.7 degrees." I couldn't stop laughing realizing just how smart this guy Ben was.

Thank You Ben....
I remember that.

RIP Brother.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Post some of your favorite Bens quotes and pics of him lets remember his amazing life