6speed Technical Information forum This area is intended for members to post their technical questions that will be answered by anonymous experts posting as 411. Members may provide knowledge but sponsors are asked to not post in this forum.

DSC sport install---PASM on at STARTUP?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 03:31 PM
HpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond repute
DSC sport install---PASM on at STARTUP?

Just installed the DSC module on my 997.2 turbo -- now getting the pasm light on at startup---is that typical?

In other words, the car now defaults to PASM ON at startup. Let me know as I didn't read that was the case on any of the many threads i read about the product before purchase. I am wondering if my module is not right. thanks

Old 09-12-2017, 10:14 AM
HpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond reputeHpizKing has a reputation beyond repute
DSC does not change stock function

Just FYI if anyone interested:

Jordan Edwards of DSC has confirmed that the module should not change the stock function of the PASM button, so I obviously have an issue with my new module as the PASM button is now backlit upon startup. Waiting to hear from Harris on this.

Old 10-30-2017, 03:35 PM
cyclrder is an unknown quantity at this point
mine does not start off in the "sport" position. I love the system on my 997.2 TT MT... makes all the difference in the world!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.