911 1964- to current Porsche 911, from the air-cooled days to the current 997

Reputable covered transport compay

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-06-2016, 04:10 PM
diononiz will become famous soon enough
Reputable covered transport compay

I am looking to ship a car from the LA area to the Bay Area. I was wondering if any of you could refer me to company you have worked with and had good experiences with. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by diononiz; 07-06-2016 at 04:13 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 04:52 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
There is a company that does many of the Pebble Beach cars, they are all parked near the d'Elegance every year. Their name escapes me but it's a tip.

Old 09-04-2016, 04:28 PM
MCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud ofMCGT3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Deuuuce
There is a company that does many of the Pebble Beach cars, they are all parked near the d'Elegance every year. Their name escapes me but it's a tip.
Passport Transport bring cars to and from PB, they are a great company

Old 09-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
Reliable is the company that I've seen being used for years with trailers parked at the equestrian center. Not sure if they are Pebble cars or Gooding Auction cars.

Old 09-12-2016, 10:03 AM
sjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to all
My neighbor is hauling cars along the West Coast. We live east of Sacramento near Highway 99. He has a new enclosed single or double trailer not sure pulled by his diesel pickup. Usually this is the best environment for delivery, no multiple stops with loading and unloading. I was going to have him do a 3.2 car in Tulare but the seller and I could not come to terms. Since he is Northern California he may have to go one way empty which will cost more unless you give him time to find a car to take down. His name is Woody Poynter, contact is 866-343-6470 company is called Haulin' Autos, web site is HaulinAutos.com you can see his set up. Good luck.