Fabspeed Motorsport New Porsche 911 Turbo 930 Long Neck Intercooler

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2010, 10:47 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Fabspeed Motorsport New Porsche 911 Turbo 930 Long Neck Intercooler

Fabspeed Long Neck Intercooler for the 911 Turbo 930 vehicles is the perfect and most recommend upgrade for the 930. Our New Intercooler offers a high density of fins enclosed by aluminum sheet metal inside for quicker and efficient heat dissipation, while utilizing a larger cooling mass to produce lower intake temperature. This provides maximum cooling with minimal pressure drop and is the perfect compromise between heat rejection and efficient air flow through the core.

Fabspeed Intercooler replaces the factory one to increase Flow rate and reduce the intake temperature for much improved efficiency. Our Intercooler includes all Rubber Connectors for an improved fit and leak proof seal. We worked with Dwain at Vision Motorsports in engineering and designing this Intercooler to be the Kokeln Successor.

-Fits all Porsche 911 Turbo 930 vehicles 1976-1989
-C2 Turbo Style, Air tight Connections and NO Miserable leaking O-Rings. (O-Rings are a 1950's technology which are no longer used on these applications)
-Includes Bypass valve, all rubber connectors with Mounting hardware for a direct replacement for the stock Intercooler while retaining the stock Air Conditioning components.
-Includes Water/Methanol Injection Port to reduce air inlet temperatures which allows you to increase Boost pressure to create more power. (Kit offered by AEM, Snow Performance and others)
-Includes 2 Aluminum Shrouds for IC Core and Trunk Lid to direct air to Intercooler for improved cooling.
-Dramatically improved Flow Rate of 900CFM and Temperature reduction due to a 250% larger Intercooler and 73” Charged side face. Largest Intercooler upgrade on the market for the 911 Turbo/930.
-Simple, do-it-yourself replacement with all hardware and hoses included.
-Intercooler Volume- 650 Cubic Inch Mass

Price is $2295. but I will do a $150 discount for all members until the end of the year.

Please feel free to check out our website, FABSPEED.COM for more products for your Porsche 911 Turbo/ C2 Turbo.

[/SIZE]

Last edited by Fabspeed Motorsport; 11-16-2011 at 04:48 PM.
Old 11-16-2011, 04:46 PM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Hey Everyone, we just made 10 new Intercooler Kits and I'm doing an end of the year special. The IC Kit is $2295 and I will do a $150 Off for all members until the end of the year. PM me if you have any questions or if you're interested.
Thanks,

Old 11-17-2011, 08:40 AM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Are there any modifications that are needed for the decklid?

Old 11-17-2011, 10:45 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Are there any modifications that are needed for the decklid?
Hey 9Eleven, no it doesn't require any modifications or changes to the decklid or AC system. Its a direct swap out for the stock Intercooler. It includes all the connectors and decklid shroud for the installation.

Old 11-17-2011, 08:09 PM
MSRPorsche is on a distinguished road
Alex, I may have missed something as I'm relatively new to the 930 world, but what is expected power increase and thru what RPM range? Also, any improvement in throttle response or reduction in lag?

Last edited by MSRPorsche; 11-17-2011 at 08:12 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 07:20 AM
Daley88930 is on a distinguished road
I just bought the cold air induction kit from these guys and the service was excellent,delivery was prompt, product was everything they said it would be. I was impressed plus I make even better sounds with the 930.

Old 12-05-2011, 06:03 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
I've read on another forum that the Fabspeed unit has some issues that result from the lack of a rear bracket mount.

Old 12-07-2011, 01:50 PM
Alex, can you address this issue?

Old 12-07-2011, 10:09 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
I would give him a pm.
Good thread on pelican about ICs in 2012.
From my understanding, the two big names were Andial and Kokeln. Now, it seems turbokraft has taken over for Andial and FS for Kolken.

Last edited by TT Surgeon; 12-07-2011 at 10:14 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:10 AM
I did send him a pm. It appears that they would prefer to let this question/issue die.

Old 12-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor
Hey Guys, sorry for the delay. I had to computers do down on me a few days ago, so I have been busy getting my sales guys back up and running. As for the Intercooler mounting, we don't have a front mounting bracket at the IC to engine connection. We have a very strong mounting bracket on the backside which supports the IC just fine and doesn't allow it to move left or right and keep it in place very well. We have tested ours on the track and street driving and we have never heard or seen an issue of the IC coming off the engine. We use high quality and thick hoses with clamps at all connections so nothing moves or comes loose. I will look into on the 930 thats in the shop now and see if there is any reason to this, but I would not worry about it. The Kokeln also did not have a rear mount and we used those on many different applications without a problem. We did a lot of R&D before we released this IC, so I'm sure this would have been resolved if it was a problem.
thanks,