Do porsche owners actually DD their cars?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2013, 10:46 AM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
Do porsche owners actually DD their cars?

I want to know if those with the high end porsche cars above a 911 carerra so like a turbo or turbo s if those owners drive their cars every day.

Old 09-13-2013, 11:30 AM
NelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to beholdNelsonF is a splendid one to behold
Dd

My 2011 Panamera Turbo is my DD. Excellent for my business use and commute as the rear seats are used often.

Old 09-13-2013, 11:54 AM
mdc
mdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond reputemdc has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by speedsterr
I want to know if those with the high end porsche cars above a 911 carerra so like a turbo or turbo s if those owners drive their cars every day.
For me, the main reason to get this car is that it is a perfect DD that does not draw attention, might not be a DD for those with multiples toys.

Old 09-13-2013, 11:57 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
You'd better... Or I'll suit up in my viking costume, because you don't deserve the car.

/Armor All commercial

I DD'd mine.

Old 09-13-2013, 01:25 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
I DD my S but at times, I need to blend in with others so other cars will do the job just fine.

Old 09-13-2013, 01:40 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
I DD'd my 991S 75% of the time for 8 months, I plan on doing the same with the 991TT, likely even more given I will put winter tires on it.

Old 09-13-2013, 04:02 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
Yep. I used to drive my 996 Turbo S on a daily basis.

Old 09-13-2013, 07:15 PM
speedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud ofspeedsterr has much to be proud of
So some of you have mentioned DDing the car a percentage of the time. What are you driving the other times?

Old 09-13-2013, 08:41 PM
disden will become famous soon enough
I DD my Porsches; Panamera GTS in warmer months, but still put on a set of winter tires/wheels. Cayenne Diesel in winter and when need to haul things. 991 cab whenever possible, 80 miles alone today! ; so yeah I DD my Porsches! But then again, I don't have anything else to drive.

Old 09-14-2013, 08:05 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
About 80% of our business is Porsche. And probably 50% them are daily drivers while almost 90% are driven a few times every week. With the great weather we have in SoCal, it's hard to keep these gems tucked inside a garage.

Old 09-14-2013, 12:47 PM
Crea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the rough
All my porsches are DD, even when I had a GT3RS, that was still a DD. I didnt even had a chance to take my last RS to the track lol

Old 09-15-2013, 07:43 AM
Bluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud ofBluehinder has much to be proud of
Why wouldn't we? That's the advantage of a Porsche over Ferrrari, etc.

Old 09-15-2013, 09:14 AM
pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !pete95zhn Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Bluehinder
Exactly.

Old 09-15-2013, 12:20 PM
FrstPorsche is on a distinguished road
I do and can even take the kids in the back with me.

Old 09-15-2013, 12:57 PM
MIKCOB is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by pete95zhn
Originally Posted by Bluehinder
Exactly.
+1 Thumbs up!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Do porsche owners actually DD their cars?