Loudest exhaust option?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 07:29 AM
JonnybravoM3 has a spectacular aura aboutJonnybravoM3 has a spectacular aura aboutJonnybravoM3 has a spectacular aura about
Watch them offer it as an option on the .2s.... Would really annoy me, and I'm sure many others too, if they did that.

Old 03-18-2014, 08:10 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
we did one test with cat bypass pipes and crossover pipes (un-resonated) the car was INCREDIBLY loud, shot flames, backfired, popped, scared children three counties away, etc. it sounded awesome though

Old 03-18-2014, 08:36 AM
aboodchy will become famous soon enoughaboodchy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by JonnybravoM3
Watch them offer it as an option on the .2s.... Would really annoy me, and I'm sure many others too, if they did that.
They already offered bucket seats on the new model which BUGGED THE **** OUT OF ME

Old 03-18-2014, 08:38 AM
aboodchy will become famous soon enoughaboodchy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed
we did one test with cat bypass pipes and crossover pipes (un-resonated) the car was INCREDIBLY loud, shot flames, backfired, popped, scared children three counties away, etc. it sounded awesome though
Can we still choose it as an option David as opposed to the performance package?

Old 03-18-2014, 08:40 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by aboodchy
Can we still choose it as an option David as opposed to the performance package?
of course, I can even give you a deal on the set we used for testing.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:09 AM
tipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud oftipsyhemi has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by David@Fabspeed
i love this type of exhaust

now the "incredibly loud" part? we can get rid of and keep the rest?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:14 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by tipsyhemi
i love this type of exhaust

now the "incredibly loud" part? we can get rid of and keep the rest?
cat bypass pipes with our resonated x-pipe should get you right there!

Old 03-18-2014, 01:22 PM
AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !AJag Is a GOD !
Old 03-18-2014, 04:47 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Can you just ad sport cats, leave the stock system otherwise intact?

Old 03-18-2014, 09:48 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Can you just ad sport cats, leave the stock system otherwise intact?
Absolutely! We made the entire system modular

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.