TT vs TTs front end

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-22-2014, 03:56 PM
OllyTTS is on a distinguished road
TT vs TTs front end

I just did a comparison today and for the first time noticed the differences in front end between TT and TTS, around and below the daytime running lights.

My TTS arrives in a few weeks, but I actually think the TT looks more aggressive.

Can anyone who has seen them both in the flesh comment?

Are the inserts interchangeable?

Old 07-22-2014, 06:57 PM
TAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond reputeTAch Miami has a reputation beyond repute
It looks like the top car has the LED Headlights and PDLS Plus.

Old 07-23-2014, 04:38 AM
OllyTTS is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by TAch Miami
It looks like the top car has the LED Headlights and PDLS Plus.
It does, but its actually the plastic inserts in the front bumper I was referring to, the edge of the 'fins' around the lower down lights.

Old 07-23-2014, 05:58 AM
2020 is a splendid one to behold2020 is a splendid one to behold2020 is a splendid one to behold2020 is a splendid one to behold2020 is a splendid one to behold2020 is a splendid one to behold2020 is a splendid one to behold2020 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by OllyTTS

It does, but its actually the plastic inserts in the front bumper I was referring to, the edge of the 'fins' around the lower down lights.
Yes, the front spoiler grills for the TT and Tts are different.

Old 07-23-2014, 06:07 AM
AndrewP is a glorious beacon of lightAndrewP is a glorious beacon of lightAndrewP is a glorious beacon of lightAndrewP is a glorious beacon of lightAndrewP is a glorious beacon of lightAndrewP is a glorious beacon of light
The difference between the TT and TTS front apron is that the TTS has additional black airblades in the side air intakes. The additional power of the TTS is deemed to require the airblades. Aside from the differences in the LED headlights that are standard on the TTS and optional on the TT, I do not believe that there are any other differences in the lighting or apron. Model designation on the variable front spoiler also differs, but that was not the OP's question.