New 991 TTS - Oerding911

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2016, 10:20 AM
brabus_eo is an unknown quantity at this point
Capristo exhaust! highly recommended!

Old 05-11-2016, 11:31 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Car looks great!

Old 05-11-2016, 11:33 AM
Kevinnal is a glorious beacon of lightKevinnal is a glorious beacon of lightKevinnal is a glorious beacon of lightKevinnal is a glorious beacon of lightKevinnal is a glorious beacon of light
Aero kit looks sick makes me want to upgrade mine. If not a problem can you tell how much were those Fis?

Old 05-11-2016, 02:40 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
looks sick brother

Old 05-13-2016, 08:02 AM
Oerding911 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Kevinnal
Aero kit looks sick makes me want to upgrade mine. If not a problem can you tell how much were those Fis?
Thank you, it definitely adds some uniqueness among the other Turbos out there. Eric made me a package deal with wheels and lowering springs.. i would contact him for wheel pricing specifically. They are one of it not the biggest BBS wheel dealers here in Socal

Old 05-13-2016, 08:13 AM
Originally Posted by longboarder
looks sick brother
still have yet to see your car, i will be going to san diego this weekend but i might stop by aliso cnc on the way.

Old 05-13-2016, 08:21 AM
TTSEssex is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by brabus_eo
Capristo exhaust! highly recommended!
I agree! mine is getting louder and louder as the miles rack up! did you have any problems with the 'sport' setting not working correctly? mine had issues as the back pressure sensor got burnt by the exhaust very early on so the cabling had to be rerouted to avoid the hot pipes. so I had to leave the valves open all the time.... fixed now, but prefer the sport setting where the valves open when back pressure builds up..

Old 05-13-2016, 05:50 PM
Stage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond repute
Your car looks sick. Are the Techart springs less of a drop vs. the H&R Springs?

Old 05-13-2016, 06:52 PM
Originally Posted by Stage7
Your car looks sick. Are the Techart springs less of a drop vs. the H&R Springs?
You are correct. Techart is more conservative, and tends to have a slight rake in the rear. The h&r springs for the turbo are just to low IMO.

Old 05-13-2016, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by TTSEssex
I agree! mine is getting louder and louder as the miles rack up! did you have any problems with the 'sport' setting not working correctly? mine had issues as the back pressure sensor got burnt by the exhaust very early on so the cabling had to be rerouted to avoid the hot pipes. so I had to leave the valves open all the time.... fixed now, but prefer the sport setting where the valves open when back pressure builds up..
I had the opportunity to buy a system second hand and after watching the videos I thought it had too much unorganized backfire noise. I did like how you can hear the turbos wine though

Old 05-17-2016, 09:25 AM
Visited the USS Midway in San Diego this past weekend

Old 05-17-2016, 08:20 PM
UTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond reputeUTPorsche has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful car & mods! It's exciting to see the evolution of the car as the owner's personality and preferences begin to transform it.
I love threads like these- keep the updates coming!

Old 05-18-2016, 07:20 AM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Oerding911
still have yet to see your car, i will be going to san diego this weekend but i might stop by aliso cnc on the way.
You going to the HRE open house June 4? I've been out of the country for a while but should be back sometime before then. Look forward to seeing your car with the tech art / bbs combo.

Last edited by longboarder; 05-18-2016 at 07:23 AM.
Old 05-18-2016, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by UTPorsche
Beautiful car & mods! It's exciting to see the evolution of the car as the owner's personality and preferences begin to transform it.
I love threads like these- keep the updates coming!
Thanks so much UT! I will work on updating this thread more often

Old 05-18-2016, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by longboarder
You going to the HRE open house June 4? I've been out of the country for a while but should be back sometime before then. Look forward to seeing your car with the tech art / bbs combo.
Yes, i will be doing a caravan there as well if you would like to join in..

Last edited by Oerding911; 05-19-2016 at 04:10 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New 991 TTS - Oerding911