Anyone in the NY/ NJ area with Kline setup?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2016, 09:46 PM
gsc
gsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant future
Anyone in the NY/ NJ area with Kline setup?

Would love to take a listen to your setup if possible.

gary

Old 01-05-2016, 07:59 AM
jamesaarra has much to be proud ofjamesaarra has much to be proud ofjamesaarra has much to be proud ofjamesaarra has much to be proud ofjamesaarra has much to be proud ofjamesaarra has much to be proud ofjamesaarra has much to be proud ofjamesaarra has much to be proud ofjamesaarra has much to be proud of
@GSC - Contact Sam at ByDesign - (310) 600-1850 and see if he has any customers in your vicinity with Kline.

I have the Kline Inconel exhaust & headers but I'm located up in CT and my car will go into winter storage within a few days.

If you have questions about it, feel free to PM. Also check the review I just posted last night.

Old 01-05-2016, 09:16 AM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Hi Gary. How far are you from redline speed works in New Jersey? They did Rob's car and JR is great to deal with. Both really nice guys and has a stainless 70mm decat with headers! There are a few more I can think of a soon as I get my brain together. It's been a long holiday. So feel free to call me. Usually after a phone conversation things lined up much better and I'll support you all the way to make sure it meets your requirements. It's been exceeding everyone's!

Old 01-05-2016, 10:21 AM
sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !sdg1871 Is a GOD !
Gary:

If you want to hear the Tubi catless to compare against the Kline let me know when we can meet up. Both are excellent systems

Old 01-06-2016, 04:54 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
We are doing some data logging and 100 octane tuning on a By Design Stage 4 991TTS with Kline 70mm this week at RSW. The car will be there for a few days I'm sure! Would be a good opportunity for you to give it a listen and also feel the warp drive!