Love my new Kline exhaust / Cobb AP - thanks ByDesign!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2016, 03:41 PM
991TTS_OC is just really nice991TTS_OC is just really nice991TTS_OC is just really nice991TTS_OC is just really nice991TTS_OC is just really nice
Thumbs up Love my new Kline exhaust / Cobb AP - thanks ByDesign!

Just wanted to add my $.02 as another very happy Kline 70mm catless exhaust, Cobb AP and ByDesign customer. See Sam's thread on my experience: https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/991-turbo/380786-s-official-kline-innovation-s-70mm-even-decat-system-eliminates-factory-drone.html. I wasn’t convinced until I drove it for the first time this morning after installing it myself earlier this week, but it's absolutely true: quieter at idle and cruise, no drone, much more responsive, and way better howl at full throttle. Simply amazing.

Sam@ByDesign won my business by promising the very best customer service and he absolutely delivered. Walked me through install way into the wee hours, followed-up repeatedly to ensure my complete satisfaction and was as excited as I was about how everything turned out. There are a lot of performance shops in SoCal,and I’ve tried many over the years, but Sam stands above all the rest when it comes to delivering what he promises and overall customer service. He’s also a really cool guy!

Old 01-10-2016, 04:44 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
That's awesome Michael. It's been a pleasure chatting and working with you. I'm really lucky to work with some of the best teams out there and offer some really fun stuff. Your review is really appreciated. There so many going on recently and it feels great after lots of hard work and hours. Just goes to show what an amazing system the Kline exhaust is and the Cobb AP really brings it home. We will be able to adjust and have it grow with you as you as you continue to play and enjoy your 991 Turbo! Can't wait till you get to stretch her legs!

Last edited by SamboTT@ByDesign; 01-10-2016 at 04:48 PM.