Moving to SoCal (Oxnard) this Weekend :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-06-2017, 04:12 PM
trader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud oftrader247 has much to be proud of
Moving to SoCal (Oxnard) this Weekend :)

We are moving back to SoCal from Tahoe this weekend

We have been living up in Tahoe the last couple of years and are stoked to be coming back to SoCal.

Hoping to meet up with anyone doing car events, drives, boating, etc. Also, we will be having a welcome party once we get settled, we are on the beach in Oxnard, so anyone interested send me a PM.

Now on to the more important issue at hand. I plan on getting my TTS wheels painted when I get down and will be without my car for a week I have been unable to drive my car for any length of time for months. I am so looking forward to having the top down and listening to my Kline exhaust while cruising the canyons.

If anyone happens to have a set of Center Lock turbo wheels with tires on them to loan me for about a week, I would reciprocate with say a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue or crediting you and yours a nice dinner at Mastro's. Just send me a PM.

Thanks,

Chris

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.