Album Art is not consistantly displayed.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2017, 11:34 PM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of
Album Art is not consistantly displayed.

I'm buying HDtracks music. My first two albums show artwork, the next three do not and instead show a similar art depending on genre. Anyone know the fix?

Old 05-07-2017, 11:36 PM
MrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud ofMrPorsche has much to be proud of

Old 05-09-2017, 09:48 PM
I found one common trait on artwork that is shown, they're all 600x600 size. The 3 that won't show have higher resolution art: 2@ 4000x4000, and 1 at 1500x1500.

What's the max resolution? And will Porsche make a future update to allow for higher res artwork?

Old 05-09-2017, 10:11 PM
I downloaded bliss, a program that repairs music file tags, and I replaced a hi res album art cover for something smaller 500x500 and that didn't help.
It must be something else.

Old 05-11-2017, 05:24 AM
Botox has a spectacular aura aboutBotox has a spectacular aura aboutBotox has a spectacular aura about
There is a campaign to update PCM available now that should fix this. Contact dealer

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.