Any advice on purchasing a Porsche 911?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-14-2018, 12:33 AM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
If you are not a troll and this is a serious question there is some really good advice here. I agree with the comments about saving what you can and maxing out the 401k which becomes harder when a wife and family arrive.

There are ways though to experience having a Porsche Turbo though. The 996 and 997 Turbos were great cars, easily modded and quick as all get out. They can be had more reasonably and there are still some reasonably low mileage ones. They are tough as nails.

Cut your teeth on one of those and when the 10-15 becomes 35-50 per month you can buy a modern version.

Old 01-14-2018, 11:57 AM
thegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond reputethegame has a reputation beyond repute
these are the dumbest threads

Old 01-15-2018, 04:30 PM
BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !BLOWN SRT Is a GOD !
^ This!

Old 01-15-2018, 07:17 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
Usually trolls getting us all to talk to each other.

Old 01-16-2018, 09:15 AM
Dennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to beholdDennis C is a splendid one to behold
I’m afraid that’s the most likely scenario. I love it when a thread titled “How much money do I need to make to buy a Porsche 911” gets 5+ pages of responses, with nothing from the OP except the first post. That’s the definition of a troll thread.

Old 01-16-2018, 09:30 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
lol
face palm

Old 01-27-2018, 11:18 AM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
I say go for it and learn from it. That’s the best lesson in life. You’re young and have plenty of time to “recover”

I “inherited” roughly $100k after my sophomore yr of college and blew it before I graduated and felt like a piece of sh*#. Maybe a little extreme, I’m very thankful for that now

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.