New Turbo S in Saffron Yellow

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-15-2018, 05:48 AM
72offsuit is a jewel in the rough72offsuit is a jewel in the rough72offsuit is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by lvrs
That is an amazing color! Great choice!
Thank you, gave it a rinseless wash this weekend, looks amazing.

Old 01-15-2018, 05:11 PM
Havok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of lightHavok is a glorious beacon of light
You have to post some pics in the sun!

Old 01-15-2018, 05:23 PM
72offsuit is a jewel in the rough72offsuit is a jewel in the rough72offsuit is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Havok
You have to post some pics in the sun!
Winter in the Northeast, tucked away in the garage till spring. Only saw it briefly in the sun myself.

Old 01-18-2018, 01:22 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Big congrats to you, that color is BRILLIANT.

If you need help getting her dialed in please give me a holler. We know a thing or two about Porsche's

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 01-18-2018, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by WheelB
Big congrats to you, that color is BRILLIANT.

If you need help getting her dialed in please give me a holler. We know a thing or two about Porsche's

Thanks, you also know BMW's these HRE's came from you guys when I owned this M3

Old 01-19-2018, 07:14 AM
Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !Nanook Is a GOD !
Make mine the yellow one please

Old 01-19-2018, 07:39 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 72offsuit
Thanks, you also know BMW's these HRE's came from you guys when I owned this M3

Wow, this is lovely. If you have anymore shots of these please email them my way so we can post them - David@WheelsBoutique.com

Fingers crossed that we can do business again soon

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:45 PM
MSL
MSL is an unknown quantity at this point
time to trade?

I saw the Saffron Yellow TTS Cab at Newport Beach Porsche today and came close to trading mine for it. As others have said, in person the color is captivating, it draws you in. My White TTS Cab might be replaced before the week is out. Time to move away from white cars and bring some color into my garage.

Old 01-24-2018, 04:40 AM
Originally Posted by MSL
I saw the Saffron Yellow TTS Cab at Newport Beach Porsche today and came close to trading mine for it. As others have said, in person the color is captivating, it draws you in. My White TTS Cab might be replaced before the week is out. Time to move away from white cars and bring some color into my garage.
Captivating is the perfect word, I spent hours staring at the color from every angle and ultimately could not resist the siren call of saffron yellow. Post pictures if you take the plunge, good luck.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2506.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	519802