CELs from just the Plenum & Y Pipe Mods?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2018, 11:42 AM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
CELs from just the Plenum & Y Pipe Mods?

Unsure if anyone just started with these mods, but if so, I would love to hear from you. I don't need to hear from the sellers of the units or the unit manufacturer, just the owners of Porschese who actually put these mods on their cars. My car is still under the original warrant and has a CPO and the dealer will install, but they said if in some rare case you do get a CEL from the Plenum or Y Pipe, the cost is on me.

Old 04-03-2018, 04:10 AM
pasd18 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by michaeldantep
Unsure if anyone just started with these mods, but if so, I would love to hear from you. I don't need to hear from the sellers of the units or the unit manufacturer, just the owners of Porschese who actually put these mods on their cars. My car is still under the original warrant and has a CPO and the dealer will install, but they said if in some rare case you do get a CEL from the Plenum or Y Pipe, the cost is on me.
I have the plenum and y pipe installed, at first I had a CEL, but it was do to a improperly installed hose that is connected to plenum. After the install was corrected the CEL went off. I put approximately 500 miles with no problem.

Old 04-03-2018, 07:55 AM
RandyC54 will become famous soon enoughRandyC54 will become famous soon enough
The bigger question: Is there a significant benefit?

Old 04-04-2018, 11:24 AM
wrs
wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !wrs Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by michaeldantep
I put both mods on and never had a CEL until I took the cats out.

Originally Posted by RandyC54
The bigger question: Is there a significant benefit?
Lot's of threads about that already.