TurboS exclusive series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2018, 02:41 PM
ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !ryem3 Is a GOD !
Wonder if OP did the deal. I've seen some 50th anniv cars asking a mint and they are really nothing special. People are asking $25k over for a 2018 plain GT3. An exclusive car will likely draw a premium for a while, not for the motor, but the motor and very special paint finishes. You can't replicate any of the finishes in the aftermarket.

Old 08-29-2018, 06:26 AM
Fadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond repute
Some posts were erased from this thread, why that???? I needed that info now and cant remeber even who posed it....

Old 09-01-2018, 03:01 PM
stealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond reputestealth.pilot has a reputation beyond repute
If I bought an exclusive series it would have to be in the signature gold.

Old 09-01-2018, 06:19 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
Me too.

Old 09-02-2018, 03:32 PM
wirx has much to be proud ofwirx has much to be proud ofwirx has much to be proud ofwirx has much to be proud ofwirx has much to be proud ofwirx has much to be proud ofwirx has much to be proud ofwirx has much to be proud ofwirx has much to be proud of
Here you find why Exclusive cost so much more -
Usual 991tts
Exclusive 991tts

Engine power isn't point of owning exclusive series, it's details.

Old 09-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Dr Chill is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by wirx
Here you find why Exclusive cost so much more -
Usual 991tts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyJjicxYGCo&t
Exclusive 991tts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3zuPyjFTsk

Engine power isn't point of owning exclusive series, it's details.
I just finished watching both of these amazing videos. I cannot believe the difference between the 911 factory and the Corvette factory where I had a VIP tour last summer. It's no wonder the Porsche costs more. I'm just surprised it doesn't cost twice as much. The attention to detail that each Porsche employee pays, even for the less expensive models is unsurpassed. Comparatively, the Bowling Green KY employees are a motley bunch of poorly dressed, seemingly uninterested individuals waiting for their shift to end.

Old 09-03-2018, 06:33 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
Go for it George!

Old 03-01-2019, 11:34 AM
rpz803ss is an unknown quantity at this point
If you can get this car for 50k over sticker.. DO IT!! RM Auctions just sold one for $445k.. Production# 422.. If you can keep miles low, and still enjoy the car its a win.

Old 03-02-2019, 02:36 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr Chill
I cannot believe the difference between the 911 factory and the Corvette factory where I had a VIP tour last summer. It's no wonder the Porsche costs more. I'm just surprised it doesn't cost twice as much. The attention to detail that each Porsche employee pays, even for the less expensive models is unsurpassed. Comparatively, the Bowling Green KY employees are a motley bunch of poorly dressed, seemingly uninterested individuals waiting for their shift to end.
Agreed. Porsche -- there is no substitute.