TurboS exclusive series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-09-2018, 08:46 PM
georgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgemaser is a glorious beacon of light
TurboS exclusive series

I have the opportunity to purchase (I would trade my 2018) a grey 911 turbo S exclusive series for about $50k over MSRP. Is it all cosmetic or are they tuned different? I do want to drive the car so it will not be a garage Queen. Should I do it?

Old 07-10-2018, 07:29 AM
shifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond repute
If you want a faster car go talk to Sam or Tom. It'll cost you a lot less than 50K. If you want an exclusive car that nobody else has, that's the reason you might go with this deal.

Old 07-10-2018, 08:09 AM
Spatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to beholdSpatia is a splendid one to behold
i would pass. Agree with shifter

Old 07-10-2018, 02:14 PM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
I would do it if I could. I think I would want it just for those wheels!

Old 07-10-2018, 02:35 PM
Jim M. will become famous soon enoughJim M. will become famous soon enough
$50,000.00 OVER MSRP; no F'ng way, unless you enjoy being raped. In 2 years or less they will all have the 607 HP, and as a daily driver your depreciation will be about 100K+ the first year.

Old 07-22-2018, 04:16 PM
keeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond reputekeeperofbeasts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by michaeldantep
I would do it if I could. I think I would want it just for those wheels!
Those wheels and tires are only about $8K and honestly I dont like them

Old 07-23-2018, 05:10 PM
Fadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by georgemaser
I have the opportunity to purchase (I would trade my 2018) a grey 911 turbo S exclusive series for about $50k over MSRP. Is it all cosmetic or are they tuned different? I do want to drive the car so it will not be a garage Queen. Should I do it?
yes tuned to 608hp or so but same hardware as a tts, I wouldnt do 50k over msrp
no way to compare oem exclusive tts with any afetermarket package guys, come on...

Old 07-28-2018, 05:09 AM
sniry12345 is a jewel in the roughsniry12345 is a jewel in the roughsniry12345 is a jewel in the rough
It's an official limited and numbered (not like the allegedly limited 991.1 GT3RS) Porsche. Relatively to what Porsche Charge for carbon fiber parts, this car is well worth the different+the 50K premium, add the exclusively and potential value add and this is a nice deal (if the car has the carbon fiber wheels its well worth the price).
Here is the Grey ES turbo S, number 1 from 500 owned by Porsche Museum I say, go for it and enjoy!

Old 07-28-2018, 06:12 PM
Jersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to beholdJersey Shore is a splendid one to behold
$50k over msrp is hard to swallow but there is something about the exclusive series I really like. It is truly a limited edition and I think will hold value after a while.
Its really about what you want. Sounds like you can afford it so it’s really about what you want.

Old 07-28-2018, 09:58 PM
Jim M. will become famous soon enoughJim M. will become famous soon enough
Sorry, but I still disagree. At MSRP okay, but $50K over is just dealer greed. Go order one from a different stealer.

Old 07-29-2018, 07:07 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
When Porsche comes out with a limited edition model it appreciates in value look at the 911 R, history repeats itself.
Go for it bubba if u can get one. You win some you lose some the Exlusive is a winner.

Old 07-29-2018, 11:05 PM
sniry12345 is a jewel in the roughsniry12345 is a jewel in the roughsniry12345 is a jewel in the rough
I would not take the R as an example as it's price plunged, but you can't go wrong with only 50K premium. You can spec a regular turbo by 50K in 2 minutes.

Old 08-07-2018, 08:04 AM
Fadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond reputeFadi has a reputation beyond repute
Can we order the TTS Exclusive tune for our regular TTS cars? Might be a better option than just a stage1 tune..

Old 08-07-2018, 11:05 AM
I run Todd's tune on my 996tt and was flawless so far, I have the care since 2011
Do you have any performance figures from that tune only car? 100-200 or maybe 1/4 trap etc...
My car as 60-100mph has figures from low500s till 575whp, 100% oem and is less than .1s slower compared to your car, something doesnt add up. I know Todd is one of the best out there...

If those 680hp are for real, than yes it makes sense to skip the exclusive oem tune, thanks for the info... also how much boost are you able to run with oem exhaust(and tune) and how much catless setup?
Is it based on Cobb, should I have to send you or Todd the ECU?
I might be interested to find out more as if going to have a low5s 100-200 car (maybe including Aquamist) will jump on the tune
Also looking for track/circuit racing tune, not only some short term pulls on the highway

Old 08-09-2018, 03:09 PM
Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !Big Swole Is a GOD !
You can't just get the Exclusive Series Tune... It has a bigger Flux Capacitor than a normal run of the mill TTS!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: TurboS exclusive series