Finally arrived at SA yesterday....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2018, 08:31 AM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Finally arrived at SA yesterday....

off to PDI, and PPF
should have tomorrow or Friday!

Old 08-29-2018, 05:24 PM
hcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to beholdhcvone is a splendid one to behold
Pretty, can't wait to see it undressed

Old 08-31-2018, 08:45 AM
Jeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud ofJeff Kay has much to be proud of
Hello Lucy

Old 08-31-2018, 01:34 PM
911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of911Konigin has much to be proud of
Beauty!! CONGRATS

Old 08-31-2018, 04:45 PM
arjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond reputearjayr33 has a reputation beyond repute
congrats to your hot Tamale! she is a beaut!

Old 09-02-2018, 06:02 AM
chesterTT has a spectacular aura aboutchesterTT has a spectacular aura aboutchesterTT has a spectacular aura about
Jeff, I have been admiring your Carmine Red pictures for awhile, so I have decided to put my own build together (Carmine Red Coupe). I know you mentioned that your coupe didn’t have a few options that you decided to add on the cab.
Can you please list your option list or build sheet?
More importantly, enjoy your new convertible.

Old 09-02-2018, 06:14 AM
I was referring to what my last P car didnt have, the GTS.....
My carmine coupe was built almost perfect however I didnt spec that one.
It had the burmester which I WOULD do in a coupe but in a cab id stick bose
while the burm is more musical in both environments its hard to balance out the bass and really get it dialed in, I would find myself playing with the adjustments to often. also, for .2 cars Bose changed front speakers and or the amps that reduced the delta between the 2 systems.

as far as must haves, IMO the aeroKit sets the car off. crest on the seats, and model designation on the center counsel. entry/exit/ if you're doing the black aeroKit you have to do black and rear lights id also do all the free stuff and the light design package...I also did carbon fiber side mirrors and illuminated door sills
black side intakes and rear script

I am doing red accented floor mats, Carmine dummy key, and bourdeux seat belts with white gauges/sport chrono with the multi function steering wheel

IF I wanted to get more crazy I would do the stitching 3500 package and do the steering wheel cover and air vents leather stitched but at 227K I was pushing the envelop so didnt want to get to 235
ANY questions please ask away and oh yeah pray u get the michelins I am getting them on this one

I already have the Europipe stage 2 exhaust here ready to install and going to do a tune...still on the fence as to paint the wheels high gloss black or not...or leave alone. the cab kind of has more of a regalness to it??? so on the coupe I KNOW I would but im unsure on the cab...OPINIONS APPRECIATED

car should be pulling up by the hauler any minute now
happy memorial holiday
and thanks again

Last edited by Jeff Kay; 09-02-2018 at 06:17 AM.