Radio always on when I start the car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 08:50 PM
Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !Visceral Is a GOD !
Radio always on when I start the car?

Any idea how to set it so that when I start the car, the radio is off? I always turn it off a couple minutes into my drive, but it has never learned. It drives me especially crazy because it sounds like really quiet wispering until I realize to push the volume button in.

Old 09-10-2018, 08:36 AM
henryting is an unknown quantity at this point
Same here, I like to know too.

Old 09-10-2018, 11:38 PM
Pmorritt is just really nicePmorritt is just really nicePmorritt is just really nicePmorritt is just really nice
haha. when i got my C2S i had the same, whats that-hissingsound. oh, the radio is on. its just a quirk of the model. it will always come on with starting the car,unless you hold down the left on/ off volume **** until the PCM screen goes blank. Guess Wilhelm decided that as long as the other convinces stay the same settings from shut down to start up , like hvac, we might like the radio volume and source selection to be there for the next start up. No other way tO change it.

Old 09-11-2018, 06:53 AM
shifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond reputeshifter_ has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I think the confusion is what that button actually does. It doesn't turn the radio off, it's the mute button. Like any TV or other device, when you turn it off muted it comes back on next time unmuted. Turning it off requires holding it down like the other poster said.