Convertible Top on 991.1 Turbo S needs help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 10:15 PM
michaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud ofmichaeldantep has much to be proud of
Convertible Top on 991.1 Turbo S needs help

I don't see how it could be faded, but my black top on my 2015 seems lighter than it should be ... it has rarely been in the sun while in my care, but I bought it early this year and it's a 2015. Will Raggtop conditioner make it a bit darker? And, if not, has anyone used anything else to enhance the "black" cloth top a bit? It's in good condition, but it wouldn't hurt to add some color to it. Thanks!

Last edited by michaeldantep; 09-17-2018 at 06:24 AM.
Old 09-18-2018, 09:53 PM
neil.schneider has a spectacular aura aboutneil.schneider has a spectacular aura about
I have the same car and I don’t see any fading. I am assuming it is not dirty. Do you have a picture? I did just clean and protect my top with ragtop products. I don’t however see any difference in the color of my top.